60

"Fuck." Katsuki muttered as he cupped his head. His head feels like it was going to split into half - making him growl and whine as he rolled back to his bed.

He heard some footsteps coming towards him and making him shift his gaze at the person who is approaching him and saw Kirishima, "Dude, you're so messed up."

"Shut up." Katsuki deadpanned the redhead but Kirishima just watch him silently as Katsuki whine about how his head hurts.

Katsuki's room was messy, there are broken stuffs of the floor, shards of glasses that are swept in one area, and his room reeks alcohol.

Kirishima saw this happen before, and it happened again. Katsuki's been gping through hard stuffs a lot lately and Kirishima really understands that but as his friend, he doesn't want to see Katsuki being so miserable.

"Katsuki, what happened?" Kirishima asked, making Katsuki halt and look at him with pain all written on his face. Katsuki clicked his tongue as he palmed his face.

"I don't want to do this anymore. I'm just plain tired." Katsuki spoke hoarsely. Kirishima already knew that it was about you and Katsuki, after giving it a few thoughts and debunking it, he already have a few ideas on what's going on but he still wanted answers from Katsuki.

Call it nosy but he's just worried. After all, Katsuki doesn't even want to get involve in any types of drama. It's just so not like him to be all emotional but in this case, it might be different.

Kirishima sat on the edge of Katsuki's bed, silently waiting for him to open up about what happen.

Katsuki rested his back on the headboard of his bed, his eyes wandered on the room and was trying to figure out what to say.

"Call me a dick or an asshole but I don't think we'll work out, Kirishima." Katsuki started, making Kirishima listen to him intently without saying anything.

"I'm just tired. I know that she's within my reach now and I'm fucking with my chances to take her back, but I just felt that this makes no sense anymore." Katsuki added, his eyes fixated on the ceiling.

"It'll surely make no sense because you never told her the truth, Katsuki. If you could just man up and tell her 'hey! I'm your husband and blah blah!' then it would be easier for you." Katsuki darted his gaze on the redhead after telling him that.

Katsuki already thought about that and Kirishima was right. But then again, he didn't want you to remember the pain that caused you your memories.

Katsuki felt that he was wasting his chances and his ideas were load of shit but he wanted what he think is good for you. And he thought that not remembering about the past makes a lot of sense.

Katsuki let out a small laugh, "Well you're not wrong with that, shitty hair. But I guess it's over now. We just gotta move on." Katsuki said nonchalantly making the Redhead feel sad about what's happening.

Kirishima know that he can't force Katsuki any further if he already made up his mind. All he needs to do is support you two.

"Do you really want to end the connection between the two of you Katsuki? You need to remember that (y/n) is your wife and you have two amazing kids, man." Kirishima balled his palms.

Katsuki's lips curved into a small, weak smile as he darted a tired look on his friend, "What can I do? (y/n) wont even let me in. I'm proud of Aoi amd Akashi and I know that they will always be my brats. But what can I do?"

"If she doesn't want to let you in, you just gotta barge yourself in. That's the answer, you dramatic hedgehog." A woman with straight, fawn-colored hair leaned on Katsuki's doorframe of his room while holding two mugs of coffee spoke, making Katsuki's eyes widen as he pointed the female.

Katsuki hated this girl for a long time and seeing her makes him want to wring her neck.

"Camie?! What're ya doing here you dumb bitc-" Katsuki was interrupted by Kirishima when he covered the raging male's mouth with his hand while chuckling awkwardly.

Camie went inside the room and placed the mug on Katsuki's table placed beside his bed and sat beside Kirishima, crossing her legs while looking at Katsuki with a bored look.

"Hehe, I called her for help, dude." Kirishima scratched the back of his head while his sweat dropped. Kirishima knew that calling Camie, Katsuki's ex girlfriend for help but he didn't have a choice.

"Kirishima..." Katsuki was trembling and he was really mad, making Kirishima gulped as he slowly switch with Camie's position and sat behind her, "I wILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

Kirishima flinch and hid, using Camie as his shield. But before Katsuki could land a hit on the redhead Kirishima, Camie already swung her palms on the angry ash blond male.

Katsuki immediately cupped his swollen face, gritting his teeth while mentally killing both Camie and Kirishima. Katsuki was pretty much pissed off that Kirishima called Camie and what pisses him off was Camie actually being there.

Camie stood from the bed and crossed her arms while folding them over chests. She was darting a glare on Katsuki which made Katsuki glare at her back. Katsuki never liked Camie's guts and he wondered why she became his girlfriend back then.

Camie sighed as she rolled her eyes in irritation. But later on she smiled at Katsuki, placing her hands on her hips.

"Katsuki. I know you need my help. And you're going to accept my charity work, either you like it or not." Camie spoke making Katsuki furrow his eyebrows and tried to retaliate, but Camie interrupted him before he could even spat out any insults like he always do.

Camie smirked which made Kirishima and Katsuki feel uncomfortable. She is on to something weird and Katsuki knew that he would like her ideas, since she always comes up with the craziest idea she could ever think of.

"Because we had a past relationship, and as my peace offering my dear Bakugou, I, Camie Utsushimi, is going to help you take your little princess back. And I'm not accepting a no from you as an answer. So suck it up, buttercup."

If you can still remember, Camie is the brunette girl from the lincense exam. She's from Shiketsu High!

anyways, thankyou for the 10k reads! I'm shookt but still, thankyouuuu so so much! Ily!

camie utsushima