80

"So... I'll see you later?" Katsuki ran his hands over his hair as he heard you. And as usual, he walked you all the way to work and it's for him to leave.

You suddenly felt terrible seeing Katsuki leave. It was as if that your guts were telling you to stop him from going to work. But you knew that what you're thinking are absurd.

You felt that something is wrong. You don't want him to leave and you're mentally cursing yourself because of that. You thought that you're getting attached to Katsuki too much.

"Yeah. I'll see you later, princess." Katsuki smiled as he ruffled your hair before began to walk away. Your heart began to race in a fast pace and you didn't like the feeling of worrying too much.

"K-Katsuki! Let's have dinner together tonight, okay?" you can't help but to feel worried. Katsuki turned his head back to you again, and his lips were twisted into a smirk.

You felt a little relieved to see his face once more before he leaves, but the anxiety is still there, "What are you saying, (y/n)? Dumbass, I'm not going away somewhere. I'll be home before dinner." Katsuki winked and started to walk away without looking back.

You sighed as you tried to forget about what worries you, and as you entered Shigaraki's cafe, you were greeted by Shigaraki-who seemed to be busy sitting on a table with his hot cocoa, and an unfamiliar blond girl who is sitting across him.

"Oh there's the person you've been looking for, Toga." Shigaraki gestured his hand at you as he talked with the blond female. The person named Toga nodded her head towards Dabi as she began to approach you.

You were quite confused on what's happening, but you managed to maintain silent but vigilant. The girl who approached her stuck her hands out at you, gesturing a handshake.

You seemed to be familiar with her and there was this feint feeling in your mind that made you think you two had already met before but you can't remember where you met her.

"Hello, (y/n). I'm Toga Himiko, I'm a friend of Tomu-chan and I want to ask you something."

"Yo! Bakubro! How's it goin'?" the redhead Kirishima greeted Katsuki with a warm smile painted on his face. Kirishima entered their agency's locker room to greet Katsuki.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but the smile never fades away from his lips, "Ready to kick some ass, weird hair?" Katsuki asked as he began to attach his gauntlets on his forearms.

"MY NAME IS KIRISHIMA, AND MY HAIR IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM YOURS, BAKUGOU!" Kirishima pointed at Katsuki's hair, making Katsuki immediately laughed at the redhead. Kirishima is already in his hero costume, and waiting for Katsuki to finish up seems to be a bad choice to make since Katsuki always enjoys making fun of Kirishima's hair- even way back when they're still in highschool!

Kirishima sighed as he cross his arms while lean his shoulder against the locker while pouting, "My hair is cool." he murmured as he throws tantrums at Katsuki who made fun of his hair.

"Yeah, sure, sure, whatever you say, weird hair. Anyways, did Aizawa gave you the location where we'll kick some asses?" Katsuki asked Kirishima, making the redhead sigh in defeat.

Kirishima took a piece of paper from his pockets and handed it to Katsuki which Katsuki immediately took from him and scanned the information given to them, "Just for you to know, Bakubro, we're going to investigate, not kick some ass." Kirishima shook his head in disbelief.