88

"KATSUKI YOU IDIOT! YOU CAN'T JUST YANK YOUR IV OFF!" Your eyes widened as soon as you saw how Katsuki took the tube of the IV that was connected to his arm. Katsuki didn't wamt to waste anymore time. He just wanted to make sure that Kirishima was still alive.

Katsuki began to march towards the door but ran, spreading your arms and blocking his way.

"Please, Katsuki. Don't rush yourself, you need to rest." you tried to stop Katsuki from further walking by blocking the doorway of his room.

You could see how pissed he was but you couldn't just let him exit his own room, "Give it a rest, (y/n). You know you can't stop me." Katsuki spoke, as he tried to make his way. You stared at him for a moment, looming over him in an domineering manner.

"No! Look at you! Your arms are bleeding! You should be the one who give it a rest. Kirishima is in stable condition now and you don't need to worry." you sent him a glare as you continued to block the doorway.

Katsuki let out an irritated groan, after he had finally gotten his self to rest he couldn't just sit on his bed and wait. He wanted to know if his best friend was alright. Katsuki ran his fingers over his hair and aggressively pulling the roots out of frustration.

You raised your hand and rested it on Katsuki's tensed shoulder.

Katsuki was a reckless and violent boy, his crimson colored eyes were beautiful but otherwise piercing like that of a lion measuring an outsider in his territory. He had a dangerous aura that made people frightened and his mouth was full of colorful explosive vocabularies. But he was fragile, you knew that. He cares about everyone even though he acts like he doesn't.

You pulled him into a warm embrace, making the lad leave his eyes widen. He tried to resist but you silently threatened him that if he moved and tried to resist, you'll break his neck.

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance but didn't resisted anymore and rested his chin on your shoulder while rolling his eyes upward, leaving you more surprised to see him surrender.

Katsuki's murderous glint in his mad eyes disappered, and turned into a soft one. He thinned his lips and sighed inaudibly, leaving him with a shade of pink running across his cheeks and he began to knit his eyebrows while pouting just like a kid who's throwing tantrums.

"Please, just let me check on, shitty hair." he asked as he narrowed his eyes towards you. His voice were rather shaky instead of being rough and loud just like earlier.

You can't just leave Katsuki like this, "Okay, fine." you dropped your hands to your side as you sighed in defeat.

You glanced at Katsuki once more, only to meet his crimson orbs. You placed your hands over your hips, "I'll let you go, but in one condition..."

Katsuki remained silent, waiting for you to continue. You let out an audible sigh once more as your shoulders drop.

"You're not leaving unless you let me fix your arms first. You dumbass."

"That fucking moron

"That fucking moron..." you heard Katsuki murmured as stood beside him while looking through the glass where Kirishima was confined. Kirishima saw Katsuki watching behind the glass wall, so he raised his thump up, mouthing an 'I'm okay, dude' as he smiled widely.

You cant help but admire Kirishima for being strong. Despite the fact that he is wounded and he could've died during their mission, he was still able to fight and live. You admire how resilient he and Katsuki were.

It was obvious that it wasn't long enough till Kirishima had woken up, too. But it seems it is still impossible to enter his room since he's still hasn't regain his strength, and doctors are still watching over him.

"That idiot..." Katsuki started, "...he saved me."

Your eyes were directed towards Katsuki once again and you saw his jaw clenched. A sign that he is already mad. You were silently listening to him as you held his hand for comfort.

"I thought that day was the last day of my life. And for a fucking moment, I felt scared." you felt Katsuki's grip tightened.

Katsuki wasn't the type of person to be scared about almost anything. And for him to tell that he was scared was a proof that the battle that they've went through was no joke, "I swear to God, I'll kill them." Katsuki muttered, his voice were low and was really frightening.

Katsuki felt like he was a failure of being a hero. His emotions are finally hitting him straight in the face, it was the emotion he felt back then when he got Kidnapped during their training camp and saw how All Might fought All for One. He blamed himself for All Might's end, he thought that he was the reason why All Might lost his powers and forcing him to retire early.

And he can't help but to blame himself again for loosing you, and now, he blamed himself for almost loosing that one person who was his best friend for the longest time.

Katsuki was struggling and you can't just let that eat him up. Your guts tells you that you need to save him. A hero can't be a hero all the time. He saves everyone but who will save him? Who will save Katsuki from falling further into the darkness that is eating him up?

You grabbed Katsuki's hand, making him flinch. His eyes trailed you and it was obvious that he was confused on what you're doing but you shrugged that off but instead, you looked at him straight in the eye.

"Katsuki. It was not your fault. Kirishima knew that. And you should know that, too." you said while holding his hand.

Katsuki didn't replied and averted his gaze from you, "I'll kill every last one of them. And I'll make sure that fucking bastard suffers before they lock him up." Katsuki hissed as he slowly took his hands off you. He then shifted his heels and began to walk away.

You felt....sad.

Seeing Katsuki walk away from you was something you never want to see. It seemed like you're words aren't able to reach him. As you watch Katsuki's back as he walked further away from you, you can't help but feel angry, frustrated and sad that you can't reach him anymore.

He is starting to get blinded by his hatred that your words alone couldn't reach him.

You were left there, standing alone while watching his silhouette fading as he walked further away from you.

But your attention were shifted away from him when someone- it was the the same green haired guy who was with Shoto when he came to your apartment.

You looked at him and noticed that he was already looking at you as if he needed something.

"Hi, (y/n). It's me, Izuku Midoriya... Todoroki-kun already told me that you lost your memories, and I wanted to talk with you about something for a bit. I know that things aren't going very well, lately... But can I atleast borrow a spare time to talk with you?"