07

"(y/n)! It's nice to see you!" you were greeted by a hug by the flame hero, Endeavor as you finally reached the Todoroki manor.

You smiled as you gently tapped his back, "It's nice to see you too, Enji-san. But we just talked last week, so don't act like it's your first time meeting me."

"Stingy. So where's my favorite kids?" Endeavor roamed his head and as if he was searching for someone.

"Oyaji, we're here!" Aoi and Akashi's head popped out from my back and ran towards Endeavor.

"Aoi! Akashi! My boys, come!" we were taken back when Endeavor started to set himeself on fire because of too much excitement. But Shoto immediately poured a glass of water on his face that turned his beard made out of fire off.

And that made us all laugh except from Endeavor. We're so glad that Endeavor finally changed. Unlike before he was so mean to his family, right now, the Todorokis are now a complete family and it's nice to see how love can change anyone.

"Oyaji! Oyaji! Let's train!" and the trains of thoughts in your mind was interrupted when you heared Akashi saying those words.

Endevour laughed loudly, "But you haven't manifested your quirk yet, little boy! But I like that attitude!"

"Hmp! I wish I get my quirks already. So that I can beat you Oyaji!" Akashi announced proudly. His (e/c) beamed with confidence and that made Endeavor laugh even more.

"As soon as you and Aoi manifested your quirk, come to me and I will train you to be the strongest heroes!" Endeavor held both Aoi and Akashi's head and started to ruffle their hair, laughing his heart out as he began to spin the two boys in his arms around.

"Don't push yourself too hard, old man." from the kitchen, Dabi got out while holding a tray full of snacks and tea.

Endeavor scrunched his nose and started to mimic what Dabi was saying like a kid, "Hey, how's it going, (y/n)."

"Doing good, Toya." you waved your hands at him after him acknowledging your existence. His torquoise colored eyes reminded you of Endeavor.

"May I borrow your kids for a sec, (y/n)? I need to have a man to man talk with Aoi and Akashi." Endeavor asked you making you turn eyes to your children and seeing their eyes sparkle - you can never say no to that, right?

"Okay, just be careful!" after hearing what you said, the two kids and the redhed guy highfived each other and started to go to whoever knows where.

After seeing them disappear, Shoto spoke to you, "By the way, want to check out the new apartment that you chose later?"

You nodded your head, and you are excited to see what your apartment looks like! You wanted to stay in Japan for good but it's up to Shoto if he wanted too.

"Sure! Why don't we check it out now since Aoi and Akashi is still playing with Enji-san?"