57

you spent the whole day riding ridiculous rides with Katsuki. It was fun and you did had a great time with him.

You were able to know him better, and you are glad that you agreed to come with him here today. Katsuki left to buy you food and he's been gone for almost 5 minutes now.

Your eyes was locked to the skies and you admired how they were painted by hues of orange, pink and indigo.

The sun was already setting down and you are still sitting on your own at the bench. You're trying to debunk some certain things that you have been thinking for the past few days.

'Why is Katsuki acting so strange lately?'

"Hey." you raised your head as you saw a pair of shoes right in front of you. It was an unfamiliar person and you knew right off the bat that you can't trust that person.

"Uhm... hello?" his eyes were looking narrowly to yours, and that made you scrunch your eyebrows in confusion as you look at yourself to check what was he looking at.

"I'm Kei. What's your name?" the man spoke as he sat on the vacant seat of the bench beside you. You suddenly felt that it was weurd for someone to act all friendly to you, especially that you don't even know him.

"Emily... Emily Lutz." you lied.

You can't just give out your name to a stranger you just met- and you know that you shouldn't judge people base on their appearance, but you don't trust him.

Your intuition tells you not to trust him, and you are never wrong. You can just tell that he's a sketchy kind of person and you can't help it but to feel skeptical.

The man who hr introduced himself as Kei smiled as he slowly nodded his head, "Nice to meet you, Emily."

the stranger was wearing a black tux, his brunette hair was sweeped onto the right side of his head and you can't help but to notice the eccentric grin that he was giving you.

There is something with his vibes that make you feel uncomfortable being with him. You silently wished that Katsuki was already there with you.

"I just want to say..." the man spoke, but it was soft and inaudible- but you keen enough to be able to hear him. You stared at him and his aura is giving you the creeps. But you still smiled, trying not to be rude.

He slowly tilted his head towards your direction as he flashed his mischievous grin that sent chills over your spine, "You should be careful. Always watch your back. For you might never know who might strike at you and you never know what's coming on your way..."

he leaned closer to your ears, making you flinch after feeling his breath on your ear, "And I know who you are, miss (y/n)."

"I know who you are, your power, your background... Who (y/n) is from the past and the present... all of you... And you wont like me if you only knew who am I."

You felt your heart sank, you felt your palms getting colder and as you slowly narrowed your eyes towards him, he was already looking at you.

His eyes were lifeless, and his intimidating aura makes you feel like he's already holding you in the neck. It was suffocating.

How did he know your name? What is he doing? Questions came flooding on your mind, and you are getting alert. You balled your palms.

He stood up from his seat and placed his palms on your shoulder, making you look at him and your face twisted in distaste.