114

it will take time for wounds to heal.

Katsuki's hands trembled as he hold onto Aoi and Akashi's hand dearly. Kirishima was following them as he worries about his best friend.

"You alright, Bakugou?" Kirishima asked as he followed the blond, his eyes darted upon the back of his head while his fingers fiddles one another.

Katsuki's grip on Aoi and Akashi's hand tighten as his body stiffen. Out of all the question he had heard the whole day, Kirishima's question is the only question he couldn't answer because he doesn't know if he's even okay.

"I don't know." Katsuki simply answered without batting an eye on Kirishima.

They continued walking on inside the hospital corridor and like other hospital, it is stuffy and the air has an undertone bleach scent on it. It was the scent that Katsuki would wish to smell before anything else.

"Dad. Will mommy like this?" Katsuki looked at Akashi, who was holding a small bouquet of white chrysanthemum flowers in his small hands.

His heart clenched at the sight. He gave the little boy a small smile as turned to him, "Yeah. She'll like them."

After that, the four of them fell into silence as they continued to walk towards the place where they are supposed to go. Katsuki almost felt like dragging his feet, his hands were trembling and cold sweats rolled down his temple.

"You're late." Dabi greeted them, leaning on the wall while crossing his arms beside a door. Aoi and Akashi's faces lit up as they saw their Toya-nii againa fter the incident with Kei.

"Toya-nii!"

Dabi grinned as he went closer to the little boys before messing with their hair, "Yo, it's been a long time, kiddos."

Katsuki clicked his tongue as he felt annoyed by Dabi's sarcastic attitude towards him, "None of your business." Katsuki deadpanned him while batting a glare.

Dabi only raised his palms in the air as if he's surrendering, eyes rolling away but a grin plastered on his lips, "shut up or I'll burn you into ashes."

Kirishima was fast to react after witnessing the hostile air between Katsuki and Dabi, he immediately grabbed Katsuki's shoulders as he pushed him along the way while laughing awkwardly, "Come on you guys, we're here for (y/n), okay? No fighting..."

"Tch." Katsuki could only click his tongue in annoyance before he continues on his way towards the room where Dabi was from.

His hand touched the door knob and as he twisted them, he gathered all his courage once more before opening the door that exposes what's inside of the room.

"Bakugou-san." Eri was the first one to greet Katsuki with a smile on her face. She was wearing a plain sleeved dress with red patterns on the skirt.

She smiled as she also greeted the little Bakugou-s who came along with Katsuki, waving her hand at them. Aizawa was also there to assist Eri just incase something went wrong.

"how is (y/n)?" Katsuki asked as his eyes roamed around to scan the room. Eri let out a small chuckle before she unveil the curtain that was covering a bed, revealing a girl with a (h/c) locks and (e/c) eyes, staring right at Katsuki.