93

♱ chapter 93 - A ♱

"it stings..." you muttered as you stared at your arms which were slightly burnt. You guessed that you overused your quirk back when you fought Katsuki and this might be the drawbacks of your power.

Your arms were filled with small red and maroon-ish patches. Apparently, as you tried to use your quirk in it's maximum power, you also electrocute yourself and even burning your skin. It could've went downhill if you continued on using your quirk during the fight.

Your eyes roamed around your empty apartment. Aoi and Akashi had been with the Todorokis since you were taking care of Katsuki while he was still asleep and recovering in the hospital for how many days. You were quite thankful that Rei and Fuyumi were glad to look out for the two boys for a some time now while you're away. You hoped that the boys won't miss you that much.

You stood from your seat and started to head towards your room where you planned to take a rest. You're tired from all the things that happened today, physically and mentally.

You're about to close your eyes when something caught your attention once more. It was piece of picture from the folder that Toga gave you. Your eyes began to crinkle as you slowly reached for the picture on the floor.

Your hands halted midair and your eyes began to widen in terror, "Huh?" you felt all the blood from your cheeks ashen and a goosebumps crawl your skin.

Your eyes travelled again to the folder, "Why is there a picture of me... with Katsuki?" you wondered as you picked the picture to see it up close. It was a picture of you smiling, wearing a white gown and a veil while standing next to Katsuki who was wearing a tuxedo. You also saw Kirishima and the greenette Izuku inside the frame, smiling widely as they wrap their arms to Katsuki's neck and along with the other unfamiliar faces in the picture.

Your hands were shaking, and your heart began to race in fast pace that you can't even breathe properly. It was suffocating, and your head were clouded with so many questions.

With a sharp move, you grabbed the folder and flipping the cover page, only to be greeted with the headline title which was cropped out from an old news paper, along with an image of a girl that really looked a lot like you.

Your hands trembled while your eyes traveled at the newspaper, trying to comprehend what was printed on the paper. Your voice were shaky as you began read the title of the article out loud.

"Lightning Hero : Raijin."

I planned to separate Chapter 93 into 3 different parts, btw! Thankyou everyone for patiently waiting for the updates everyday! I'm truly grateful to you and I was able to have fun while writing every chapter.

Thankyou again and hope you'll stick with me and with the story until the very end! Ily, bakufam! 💖

xoxo,

trashthetics