𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

= check out trailer up top =

*commerical-ad voice*
are you tired of scrolling and scrolling through wattpad to look for the perfect book that doesn't have an already played out storyline?
Well, look no more! This is the mafia romance/erotica that you have been waiting for.

__

M A N D A T O R Y

The final draft of this book will be available to purchase in paperback or ebook on Amazon very soon. The link is in the description of my profile.

I know what you're thinking-can I still read the book here on Wattpad? The answer is yes. The Wattpad version is only a rough draft. It is not as keen and perfected as the one you can purchase on Amazon. The main difference is the editing, the added scenes, and even bonus chapters that won't be available to read here.

__

W A R N I N G

This story mentions characters from my previous story "Anastasia". Do not panic, you do not need to read that book first. The characters only appear for a brief moment and it will not cause you to be confused of the plot in this story.

The main male character has a case of "Asperger Syndrome". If you aren't sure what that is, it'll be further explained throughout the story.

Please refrain from making fun of the syndrome and also keep in mind that he does have it. If you see comments that are kind of insensitive, it's okay to remind them that it's a serious syndrome and deserves to be treated as such.

There will be sex, swearing, drugs, very dark content, and violence that may make your underwear go "holy sh-"
If you are not into that sort of thing, this story may or may not be best for you.

All of my translations will be coming straight from google translate. So, it may not be accurate. Feel free to correct me and I will happily make the changes. If I don't change it, please don't take offense. My memory is the size of a peanut, so I tend to forget.

There will be errors throughout the story. I try my best to edit, but sometimes I may still end up with a few mistakes. I don't mind if you correct me especially right after I finished updating the chapter-in fact, I encourage it.

I may thank you guys every chapter and it tends to get annoying. You can ask my long-time readers and they will tell you that I am a very emotional person.

__

𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎

My name is Ashley Marie, but I go by Ash. Also, my penname is "a. marie" which you will be seeing a lot of. I am a young high school student, but please don't let that discriminate my writing yet hehe. My favorite thing to do is write. It's all I can think about 24 hours of every day.

I do not get paid, I am under no contracts, this is all for my pure enjoyment. So, my updates may not be as frequent as you may want them to be at times. For that, I am so very sorry.

Lastly, you know that you guys are my family, so please feel free to contact me whenever you need anything. I'm here for you just like you're here for me.

__

𝐂 𝐎 𝐏 𝐘 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

all rights reserved. If seen work on any other platform than wattpad and on any other profile than eroticmarie, please be sure to let me know by emailing erotiiclee@gmail.com

I will not be allowing translations at this time.

__

𝐒 𝐎 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 - 𝐌 𝐄 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀

writing instagram : amarieauthor
twitter : amarieauthor
snapchat : baddiexlee
email : eroticmariie@gmail.com

__

story began : june 16, 2020
story ends : november 16, 2020

__

without further ado, enjoy your porn ;)