36 | Nurse

"Hey beast," Damian smiles, entering the room with a paper bag. He places them on the table and I could smell how delicious the food he brought are. I couldn't wait to eat. Knowing that I'm pregnant now, I have to eat well and healthy not just for me, but for my baby as well. I wasn't  very picky about what I eat. Everything was fine. The food Damian brings makes my mouth water. He also makes sure I eat well and would bring whatever I craved. 

I can finally sit up by my own without the help of others. My shoulder was healing well and Lilith gave me an ointment to apply soon so that it wouldn't scar. 

Sitting up, I smile at Damian as he leans down for a kiss. He starts unpacking what he brought, filling the room with the sweet smell of food. My eyes went wide as I look down at the delicious food. I love food! Food is life! 

Damian brought me some sushi, vegetable salad, fruits, pasta, and more. I start digging into my food, moaning in delight. 

"Slow down," Damian chuckles and I smile at him with pasta hanging out my mouth. He sits there by the bed, just watching me eat since he wasn't feeling hungry. The door opens and Lilith enters along with Lora and Nico. This is the second time they've visited me since I got here.  Of course, my brother was angry. So they've added more men to watch over me. I think there's like 4 guys standing outside the door. Then there are more in front of the hospital in casual clothes just in case the enemy decides to cause trouble. 

I'll never understand why people keep coming after me. What did I ever do to them? 

"I'm just here to inform you, your ultrasound is scheduled for 2:30," Lilith tells me, checking her clipboard. 

"Thank you," I tell her and she nods before walking out of the room. 

"What do you think the gender is?" Lora pipes up curiously, grabbing a strawberry from the bowl. 

"I think we're having a niece," Nico says, coming to sit on the other side of the bed, smiling at me. "If its a girl, boys better watch out. Right, bro?" 

Damian smirks, "Hell yeah."

"Oh boy," I laugh quietly at them as they fist bump. 

"And if its a boy?" I ask. 

Lora smiles, "I hope he has your attitude."

"What's wrong with mine?" We turn to Damian who looked confused.

"You're a jerk duh," I answer, taking a drink of my water. 

"Honestly can't wait to see mini Damian and Alyssa running around," Nico said thoughtfully, holding my hand in his. 

"And mini Alejandro," I utter, thinking about how cute our kids would be running around, playing together. I can't wait to see that happen. I was so happy when I found out Alejandro and Hyacinth will be having a baby boy soon. They went home to take some rest since they've been here all morning, keeping me company. Malu told me its because Hyacinth felt bad for making me take the hit for her. 

"I feel like you're the one who'll end up with a girl, bro," Damian said, making me nod in agreement as we look at my brother. He smirks, winking at Lora who casually bites her bottom lip, making me look at her with wide eyes. They are freaking flirting right in front of Damian and I. 

"You know what, guys?" Nico said without taking his eyes off of Lora, "We'll be right back." 

I shake my head as my brother drags Lora out the room excitedly. I don't even want to think about what they're going to do. After I finished eating, Damian cleaned up and I couldn't stop thinking about how blessed I am to have him in my life. Look at how sweet he is.