32 | Mission Failed

Hyacinth gave me a smile as she walks around the car to come over to me. Its currently 9 AM and we're here at my mansion. I was going to make sure everything was fine before heading to the mall to check it too. Since Alejandro had business to take care of with Damian, Hyacinth decided to come along with me since she didn't want to be left alone back at the Dragon's cave. 

I was dressed in a red dress with my hair led down. Hyacinth was wearing a tight white dress that showed her small baby bump. She looks so cute right now. 

Fabio wore casual clothes today, wearing a white shirt and black pants. Malu was wearing high waisted jeans and a black top with a cardigan over it. They stood beside each other with their shades on, looking like a badass couple. It was cute. 

Two other cars parked beside the car we came in and we watch as 4 guys dressed in black suits, step out and bow their heads in my and Hyacinth's direction out of respect. Two of them were Alejandro's men, named Shan and Miles, here to guard and protect their lady while the other two is Damian's lackeys- Daniel and Luke.

"Stay on guard, boys," Fabio orders them and they nod at him. I turn to Hyacinth, saying, "Let's go in. Watch your step."

I remember the first time she was here. She came here to work for me, but was like a spy or something for Maria's mother named Risa. Now, Hyacinth is here as a guest. 

Charles greets me when we enter the mansion, "Good morning, Ma'am." He then turns to Hyacinth, realizing who she was, but was not sure on how he should greet her. Hyacinth merely smiles at him,"Nice to meet you again, Sir Charles. Just call me Hya like always." 

Charles smiles politely at her. They used to work together but now, he will greet her like a guest.

"Nice to see you again, please," Charles gestures for us to go sit down. Placing my bag down on the table, I sit down on the couch while Hyacinth sits across from me, looking around with wide eyes. When we got here, the front of the house was finally repainted, but the interior is still a mess. The books on the shelve were not arranged properly like I always have it arranged. The walls were still not evenly painted. 

"Where are they?" I ask Charles while the maids come in, setting down a tray with drinks and cinnamon bread for us. I reach down and pick up the tea cup, sipping it. 

Charles answers, "Bryce and Maria are upstairs and Claire is still sleeping."

Hyacinth turns to me surprised when she hears those familiar names. I know she wants to ask why they were here, but waits till I'm done talking. Fabio stands near the window while Malu comes and sits down beside me, grabbing a cinnamon with a smile. 

"Its almost 10 o'clock," I said after looking at my watch, "All of them should be up and working at 6:30 AM. Except Maria who has a baby."

"Bryce is currently fixing the toilet bowl, but as for Claire, she wouldn't listen to me," Charles tells me, his head bowed a little. Shaking my head, I turn to Fabio and with a wave of my hand, he nods and walks out of the living room. I hear him call 2 of the guys outside and the 3 of them start walking up the stairs. I calmly sip my tea and turn to see Hyacinth sitting there quietly. Charles remains standing so I said, "Call the couple down here." He nods and rushes off in a hurry.

"You have anything to say?" I ask Hyacinth quietly. 

Malu chews on her cinnamon, putting a leg over the other as she stares at Hyacinth who looked shy to ask questions. She fiddles with the hem of her dress, then looks at me, "You said Bryce, Maria, and Claire earlier...May I ask why they are here? After all they did to you...I-I...I don't understand."