4 | His Office

Remember to comment or vote ! :)

Damian was nowhere to be seen. So then, dear Emma was the one to tour me around their home and I did my best to remember the parts of this mansion so I do not get lost and wander to the wrong area. For example, Damian's room.

"You have such a lovely home," I tell Emma who smiles at me when we finally came back to the living room. I found out there is 3 living rooms in this house.

"Its yours now," She grins at me and I just give her a smile, not knowing how to react to that. She adds,"Mrs. Dragonov."

"Emma," I say, trying not to blush at what she said. "We're not married yet. Plus its all fake. It is not real."

"Yet.." She giggles and I shake my head at her, failing to keep the smile off my face.

My phone suddenly rings and I check to see that it was from Lora. Emma told me to take it and excused herself to go take an afternoon nap. When she was out of sight, I answer the video call.

Lora was in bed, munching on some snacks as she looked at me looking all-

"I'm bored!" She groans.

I laugh quietly at her, "You are always bored."

She laughs and then leans closer to her phone as if she just realized something. She seems to be looking at my outfit that I had changed into.

"I don't get it," She suddenly said

"Get what?" I query, sitting down on the couch.

"You look so modest right now. You are one of the hottest best models in the company and there you are dressed in that. How could you be so cute right now?" She exclaimed. "Girl, you slay both ways."

"Why thank you!" I tell her happily, crossing a leg over the other as I flipped through a magazine with me on it. "This is how I dress. I like it- its less revealing and very comfortable."

"Where are you? That place don't look familiar-" My phone was snatched from me and I turn around to see that it was...

"Who are you?" I ask him, standing up.

The guy was dressed in a black suit just like the rest of Damian's mafia, but more luxurious. He had straight black hair and green eyes and is a bit shorter than Damian.

"I'm sorry, Miss Dragonov. But I was told you are not allowed to contact anyone for your safety." He tells me, bowing his head a bit apologetically. He stands up straight then says, "My name is Fabio. I work for Boss Damian."