no sleep (smut) (intrulogicallies)

Guess what I can't sleep so what am I gonna do? Write a whole lot. So this is gonna be bad just so y'all know.

Smut-ish

Logan x Janus x remus
Forgot the ship name so I made a new one.

Remus's pov////

I can't sleep. I can't sleep, I can't think, I can't imagine, I can't not look in a gay panic. I rolled my eyes knowing Jan would be up at this hour.

I walked into his room seeing his light was on from under his door. He was laying in bed with a book and some tea.

"Need something love?" He asked. Yes we were dating and I had found out Dee was poly recently.

"Do you wanna go make out with logan and see how he responds?" I asked quickly not being able to shake the idea from my mind. Jan on the other hand almost spit out his tea.

"Have you been reading my notes?" He asks bookmarking his page and closing the book. He was embarrassed.

"Maybe, it was an accident but I do agree with it. Logan is quite cute." I shrugged. He had stated that he was poly earlier that week which got me curious and I may have read a note or two in his journal. I found out he had a crush on Logan and ever since I couldn't get the image out of my mind. Dee looked at me and stood up setting down his tea. He walked over tracing his fingers under my chin.

"You shouldn't snoop babe." He said before kissing me. I immediately melted. "But it seems like you have a thing for thin glasses too?" He asked before kissing me lightly on the neck.

"Yeah that's why I asked." I said taking his hat and putting it on me. "Let's go tease him it will be fun."

Janus rolled his eyes. "It would be interesting to see his reaction." He admitted lightly grabbing my wrist and leading me out of the room. At this hour Logan was probably in his room. We both looked at eachother before turning the knob. To our surprise we saw Logan half naked in bed. Janus smirked looking at me I nodded. 'what are we doing?' I thought to myself as Janus swung open the door and walked in I followed behind closing the door.

"U-um hello, what can I help you with?" Logan said, sitting up straight. I walked over to one side of his bed while jan walked to the other he looked at us funny as I climbed next to him. Janus did the same as he placed his hand on Logan's chest. "What is happ-" he was cut off by me kissing him. He at first was confused by this but then softened. He was already hard which was why he was half naked. Janus leaned up kissing Logan on the neck as I continued to kiss him on the lips.

I pulled away as Janus did as well. "We like you." I said quickly. Janus trailed his hand down Logan's chest to his abdomen, waiting for a response. Logan's face was red, cherry red. He looked between me and Jan.

"I I'm... You're joking..?" He said looking at me then Jan. I shook my head no. His face grew redder. "I wouldn't be opposed to more-" he cleared his throat stuttering slightly. "of what just happened." His voice wavered as both me and Janus smiled.

"Good." Jan said before kissing him. I snaked my arm around the other side of his sides and started to kiss his neck. Logan was very much flushed and made small noises of happiness as this happened. Jan pulled off to speak while I didn't stop. "Reem is horny, do you wanna have some fun with us?" He said whispering in Logan's ear. He shivered getting the message. Logan nodded slowly.

"Someone is already hard." I said biting into the nerds neck. "Looks like you were about to solve a problem when we walked in huh?" I tease as janny starts taking off his clothes. Logan starts unbuttoning my shirt forcefully, getting a little more dominant than he was before. He trailed his hands forcefully around my body.

(I think imma pass out now here's a short tease chapter.)