The Dancers (Roceit)

Fluff and cuteness bitch [Hi this one of the editors named Raven! I'm going to be helping with the stories, and this is the first one I'm helping with. Aka Virgil didn't know what to do with the rest of this story so he gave it to me to finish. I'm not the best at writing but I hope you can deal with me!~ xoxo]

Janus's POV////

I was a Darkside, yes. But I also loved to dance. Today was unusually different; I was craving attention, and I hate that. So as I was writing the choreography I sighed putting the pencil down that I was writing ideas down with.

I should go to the only other side that dances. I'm just really happy that no one else knows my secret yet.

I swallow hard as I walk to Roman's room. I hear him yell; it's open. I walk in and he was writing stuff down in a notebook and looking up at his computer screen. He doesn't look-up.

"What's up?" He says not taking his eyes off his task.

"Uh, I wasn't wondering if you could help me with a project. But your busy I can come back later." I say backing out.

"No no, sorry I am just writing down some new lyrics for Thomas's next song. Please come in, what's up?" I try and gather myself. I want to keep my cool and collected composure.

"Roman you know how you and I have so much in common?" I say he looks at me. As I close the door.

"Yeah, we have just a few things in common. Actor, dramatic, and ... Hmm, make-up skills? Not much but your point?" He says tapping his pencil to his head turning around to face me again.

"Well, I happen to require one of your talents." I fiddle with my gloves.

"Such as?" He asks intrigued.

"I like dancing and I'm making a set price that I need your help on," I say quickly.

"....Is that a lie or...the truth?" Roman asks honestly confused. His face was adorable.

"The truth." I suppress a smile about his face. He seemed to notice.

"So what part of it do you need help on? Transitions?" He said getting a different notebook labeled dance routines.

He's not cute deceit come on man grab a hold of yourself!

"Ah - I uh." Great job ... Good job Janus. Ro looked concerned.

"You good there snake? Are you not sure of the terms?" He says trying to understand what I was trying to think of.

"Uh yeah, I just... Lemme get my notebook." I pop out and into my room. "What the fuck Janus come on get a hold of yourself."

I grab the notebook and a pen and pop back into Roman's room. "So I.. honestly just wanted to know if you wanted to .. teach me how you dance." I must have looked small. He giggled getting out oh his chair standing up and walking to me. "Wha-?" He grabbed one of my hands from behind my back. Interlacing his fingers with my gloved hand.

"What dance do you usually do?" He asks, wrapping his left arm around my back as he placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Salsa, and/or swing," he takes his hand and knocks the top of my hat off. This gesture filled me with worry about how much confidence he held in his posture. 

"Have you ever tried the waltz?" He suggests, looking at me with his dumb charming smile. I inhaled.

"Once."

(I'm posting all of my unfinished ones as shorts. So sorry this is so late and super short!)