field trip pt.1

I usually dislike highschool au's but fuck it here we go. Also i have no idea how highschool works so sit back and enjoy me being a complete fool.

Virgil\\\\*_*__**
The group and i were going on a feild trip for school to the zoo. I hate the zoo but i agreed to go because we got to choose our group this time. Instantly me, Roman, Logan, patton, and Damian (deceit), flash eachother looks in agreement of our group. Roman mom was a chaperone which was good because romans mom would let us run off without her.
The teacher calls roman up first so he could pick out the group of people he wanted to go with. He pick all of us and the teacher writes it down.

Me and roman had been dating for a couple of weeks now and we have been hiding it from the others. I figure me and him could sneak away at some point and make out somewhere reclusive, away from everyone.

(Time skip----)

We were getting on the busses and roman sits in the back so i sit next to him. Patton and logan sits in front of us while Damian sits on the other side in the seat accross from logan and pat. Some new kid sat next to us and he had a friend that was either named Brian or Carey, i cant tell.

Damian hisses to keep the seat to him self. Brianna back away scared so she moves to a diffeent seat.

I grab my phone out so i could talk to princey without Logan hearing.

'Hey i was wondering if some point you wanna sneak away and make out or something?' He giggles at me being akward about it. He takes the phone to respond.

'Im down, but are you sure. You seem tense about it.' He types I nod at him and lean against him and get comfy for the half hour ride.
I put my hood up signaling I diddnt want to be disturbed. Roman began looking through Instagram but i spot that he has wattpad on his phone and i giggle.

"What?" He asks confused.
"You read fanfic on wattpad?" I ask holding back a giggle. He shrugs.
"Yeah mostly prinxiety shit." He laughs, i sit up and bang my head on the window.
"What?!" I say loudly whisper yelling.

See prinxiety was our ship name. Me and roman do youtube on seprate channels. I do covers of emo bands and I'll do my own original songs. he does acting skits and makeup tutorials. He will also do covers from time to time. We will do colabs alot together, mostly doing music, but every now and then we will do random shit.

We have earned a shipname, im pretty sure patton started the fandom.

"Yeah they actually write stuff about us. Some of its pretty cute." I cup my hand over his mouth.
"Sh. Logan is right there and so is patton and literally anyone in ear shot will post anything anywhere about us so for fuck sake dont say that shit." I whisper only loud enough for him to hear. He just giggles again.

"Paranoid much? Okay okay I'll stop." He states and exits out of wattpad. I nuzzle a little and fall back into sleep.

Roman pov\\\****
God i love him.

We sit there on the bus as it drives us too the zoo. They wanted to take us here for god knows what reason but hey we are not doing math so im happy.

I guess Virgil fell asleep because he slightly snores into my shoulder. It was very cute to see him so calm. It was also very uncommon.

After a while of scrolling through instagram we arrive at the penitentiary for animals. (As you can tell the author isn't a big fan of zoo's)

I shake Virgil slightly so he wakes up. He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Morning emo." I say turning off my phone and sticking it in my small backpack. I get up and lean over the saet to see pat and logan passed out. Patton was resting on logans shoulder and logan rested his head up against pat's i smack them both slightly. Waking Logan up instantly.

"Yo micrsoft nerd we're here." I say sitting back down on my seat. I didnt think it was that early but apparently so.

The noise on the bus slowly gets louder as the others start waking up. We were left on the bus as the teachers and parents talk to eachother about what was planned for each group. My mom goes off the bus as well to talk to the group of teachers.

(Will be continued sorry for the short chapter im just fucking out of it bros)