(deemus) self destructive

Inspired by 36 questions the musical which I will now be listening too after this is posted so.... Enjoy. (I haven't actually listened to it fully but I will be. Found this song from and animatic on tictok so lets see where this takes us?)

It's a short one.

Remus's pov///

Roman had bursted into my room. I fell off my couch dropping some popcorn into my own face and almost choking on it. 

"What's in the name of Ursula's tentacles! Roman!" I yell throwing popcorn at him.

"Guess what I got brother!!!"

"Obviously not a lesson on personal space." I hit him in the arm as he sits down next to me. He laughs.

"No I haven't, buuut I just got one of those brain notifssss." He sings out. "Now I know you won't tell me who your crush is buuut I do know who has a crush on you~" he says in his sing songy voice. My eyes widen hoping it was the person I hoped.

"You have to tell me first then I'll tell you if it was who I wanted." I say shutting off my tv. He gives me a face that he was unsatisfied with that statement but continues the conversation anyway.

"Fine but don't you dare lie to me." He says sternly. I nod quickly, "speaking of lies... Seems like the liar liar has his pants on fire just for you." My face lit up.

"You're joking. Don't play with me!" I hit him with a pillow.

"I'm not I'm not. But you know what that means?" He says I look at him scared of what he was gonna say. "It means you can ask him out you big dummy!" Roman looks more excited that I did. "I already planned it all out. Remember the thirty six questions?"

"You have to to be joking, the ones we wrote for Thomas when he would ask guys out?" I asked, he nodded.

---- time skip about thirty minutes--

"For the record this is self destructive." Roman says looking at me.

"For the record I'm aware of that." He had dressed me up and I knew I was just setting myself up for failure. "But for the record I've been picturing his body, draped over the sofa, wearing nothing but his hat. For the record. I'm screwed. "

Roman scoffs smiling. "For the record this can still go my way, for the record you can keep your pride. All you have to do is keep your focus on his responses, each on of his reactions tell you if it's fine."

"That's what I'll do." I sighed looking in the mirror.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

"I'm not wearing high heels Roman choose some boots." He sighs handing me my nice combat boots. I nod. "Okay do I look good?" I asked.

"Hmm. ... Jewlery you need some." He snapped giving me a long chain necklace and a leather collar. "That suit you?" I fiddled with it nodding. "Oh brother calm the fuck down. Your gonna be fine."

---- time skip---

Janus's pov////

It was late. I was awake. When I heard a knock at my door. I clicked my fingers, the door opening as I walked up to it.

What I saw was a sight. Remus in a nice outfit and a green glowing rose. I stared at him confused for a moment before before I could protest he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. I was taken aback at first. How does he taste good?

I pulled him into the room still kissing him and closed the door. Pushing him up against it. Both of our faces heat up. He gets this look on his face.

"What?" I growled out.

"Didn't think ya'd do it." He says.

"Do what?"

"Kiss back." He said quietly.

I pushed him back up against the door. "Well you better get used to it."

(Short little idea sorry it's short.)