late nights (mociet)

Hey it's me again and I want cuddles so what am I gonna do? Write some cuddles and kisses.

A little bit of some make out ;-;

Janus pov//

It was late, I was up reading at my desk with a cup of coffee. Another philosophy book. My favorite thing to read about. Right now I moved back to Greek.

I heard a knock at my door. It was soft. So it wasn't Remus wanting attention at 3 am.. again.

I walked over to the door book in hand. Holding it with my pointer finger in-between the pages as I hold the spine neatly with my fingers.

"Who is it?" I speak in a normal tone.

"It's Patton." He whispered from the other side of the door. I confusedly furrowed my eyebrows. Hmm that's new. He had been avoiding me for a while but I didn't exactly know why.

I open the door. With one hand. Placing a bookmark from my desk into my book as I do so. I close the book as Patton walks in.

"What is it that you require pat?" I ask setting the book down. He closed the door. His posture seemed fidgety under my stare.

"Dee. I need .. you." He said small. I was confused.

"Yes that's why you are here, you wouldn't be come here if you didn't need me." I walk close to him. I was taller and more lean. He wasn't short but he was the shortest of the group while I was in equal height to Roman.

"No Jan I mean.." he looks down then back up at me. He grabbed my face making me lean down a little to  make our lips meet. It was powerful.  Demanding as well. He lets go.

My face turns red. I ... I didn't know that's how he felt.

"Are .. are you playing a prank on me or something?" I stutter at him. He shakes his head no. He wanted to leave and run away.

"I'm sorry that was my fault I shouldn't have-" I cut him off as I snake my arms around his torso. I leaned in again kissing him. Sweetly. We were connected sweetly. But why is he letting this happen?

He inhaled breaking apart for a second. But he moved his arms up to my face and scales. He trailed his hands gently around the area behind my ear. I melt in his touch.

I break the kiss going to begin talking but he turns us around holding me against the door. He knocked off the hat I was wearing and kissed around my neck lightly. As if he was still scared of me.

"W-hy~" I say breathless. My eye rolling back a bit. "You are obviously still scared of me why are you doing this?" I gathered myself.

"I'm scared of a lot of things at the moment but I'm waiting for your expression to change to be not happy with this. I'm scared I'm doing it wrong." He backed off of me. I leaned closer to him instinctually. My body is much colder so it craved the warmth others had.

"Patton do you even like me though?" I sighed worried. I pulled him back closer to me leaning my head on his neck.

"Yes I do that's why I've been avoiding you knuckle head." He giggles.

"Oh. Well then I guess I should tell you that I absolutely hate you.~" I pulled back and nipped his neck lightly.

"I'm sleepy do you wanna.. head to bed?" He asked exhaling at the interaction. He wanted more but knew he shouldn't.

"Of course love~" I sighed happily.

"My room?" He asked. I nodded. I turned off my room light as he led me out of my room and down the hall.

Idk this one seemed off but still cute none the less. Have a nice evening y'all.