romaaan (prinxiety) pt. 1

Where Roman steals his hoodie but looks really good in it and vee gets all flustered. may or may not be a heavy make out.

Virgil's pov//////

I woke up late, alone. Again. Welp might as well get dressed and maybe some wine at 12pm might help me feel energized.

Yes I know alcohol in the "morning" isn't the best but hey what are you gonna do about it? Kill me? Ha sure.

I get up shrugging some ripped jeans on and my purple long sleeve shirt. I look around for my hoodie.

I look for ten minutes and it's not where I put it or in my room.... Sighing I go to closet and get my old gray hoodie.

"I swear I'm gonna kill whoever is wearing it." I mumble stumbling out of my room. I dust off the jacket walking into the living room.

"Pat!" I yell looking around the hallway as I walk to the stairs.

"Yes vee?" He yells back. I get to the stairs looking at my feet as I do.

"Do you know where my hoodie is I cant find it?" I walk into the kitchen where Patton was making some grilled salmon patties for lunch. He looks at me.

"Sorry kiddo, I haven't seen it around, you know I'm kinda surprised you kept the old one." He says flipping a pattie over. I grab a dollar purple wine glass from a cabinet. Then grabbing the wine from the lower counter storage. Popping the rubber cork off. "Kiddo isn't it a little early for alcohol?" Patton asks concerned.

Logan walks in looking at the scene. "Rough night?" He says starting to fix another round of coffee.

"You could say that," I say popping the cork on after pouring my glass. I grab a cold waffle from yesterday out of the fridge. "Logan have you seen my jacket anywhere?"

"No," He responded simply. I walk out of the kitchen sitting at the table chewing on the cold waffle while taking a drink of my wine.

I have to go talk to Roman and see if he knows. Logan comes in and sits down with a philosophy book and his coffee. I drink gulps as I eat as well.

"So who are you reading about now?" I ask, looking over at the book he was reading. He looks up intrigued by me even asking.

"I'm not reading about a person, I'm reading about dualism. Where philosophers thought the body is separate from the mind. I'm reading right now how some mental phenomenons are completely separate from any physical interference." He says pausing to take a sip of coffee.

"You mind if I ask why your reading that specifically?" I take another big gulp. The acid running down my throat in a hurry.

"Well I was trying to understand why Thomas ... Talks to us as if we are completely separate. But .. I have emotions I'm not just his logical thinking. I'm not the mind either. We all collectively make up his brain and how it functions." I nod trying to understand where he's coming from.

"Wasn't René de.. Descartes the one to make that popular or whatever?" Here's the thing, I actually love philosophy but I find want people to know that. "He like lost his mind for awhile till he got religious... Right?" Logan's glasses almost fell off his face. He pushes them back up.

"Well actually yes, you're correct," He was stunned. "Virgil I didn't know you studied philosophy." I need away out of this please god something happen.

And just as I wished god blessed me with this beautiful disruption. Someone fell down the stairs. Patton ran in the room.

"Uuugh," You hear the person groan. He stands up, "I am just fine, hello fellow sides," Oh was this a sight.

Roman had dyed his hair black, he had makeup on with dark reds and purple's. His under eyes were a red flashy blush and his eyeliner was bold. His lipstick was a dark red with black outline. His outfit was a dark red lacey corset, and my jacket over it loosely. He had black shorts on with red leather long tall stiletto boots. He had a white belt with spikes on it.

My god he looked gorgeous. My face must have turned ten different shades of red. And then I spit wine out. Logan was very confused and Patton's glasses almost came off he pushed them back up as we all looked at him open mouthed. Damn was he hot.

Patton and Logan both regained their posture. Logan adjusting their glasses. Patton shook his head. I was still staring trying not to say anything to hint I had a crush on him.

"Roman you look great kiddo, also Virgie I think I found your jacket," Patton says smiling at him. Logan turns back to his book.

"Roman that is quite ... An interesting choice of accessories." He said turning a page. I was still staring. My mouth most likely hanging open. I practically slapped my self mentally when he noticed.

"What's wrong emo? Too scared of competition." He winked at me while none of the others were looking.

"You can't look better than me in my own hoodie that's just rude princey!" I yell. I get up and finish my waffle in the last bite.

"Oh so your saying I look better than you in it? Aw thanks vee!" I try not to blush at the name. I Huff at him.

I grab my glass and chug the rest of it down. Taking it into the kitchen to wash it and get a red towel to wipe up the wine I spit on the table. I walk back into the room.

"It's still funny that you fell down the steps in high-heels." I remark while wiping the table.

"Well your drinking wine at 12pm so I think that's funny." He says getting on his phone.

"Now kiddos don't fight. Roman couldn't you have worn another jacket?" Patton says sitting at the table with his food for lunch.

"This jackets the cooliest though. It has inside pockets Patton!" Roman exclaims.

"Ha! So you admit that my clothes are better than yours!" I say back playing him at his own game.

"Oh you wish." He retorts back to me.

"Why are you even wearing them though?" I ask actually wondering. He fiddles with the zipper on the right side. Something I would do often.

"Well it seems like Thomas likes edgy boys so that's what I am now!" He says as if he just solved a big math equation.

"Well the outfit is more dragqueen like," Logan says quietly before taking a sip of coffee. Roman scoffs.

"I'm not a girl or a drag!" He throws his hands up in the air. "I'm just trying to get some appreciation around here."

"Aww kiddo you don't have to dress up to get love and affection," He says cutting a pattie. "We all love you."

Roman waves his hand in the air as he heads towards the kitchen. I follow with the towel puting it on the oven rack. I lean up close to him.

"After lunch meet me in my room." I whisper. His face turns red as I leave. I go out and walk up the stairs.

Welp that's all for part one. I'm trying to format these differently. So here's part one and you will get the part two's soon. ~a sleepy boio