in the morning

(I wanted to write some smut with and i was requuested to wite some morning sex so....)

Roman's pov\\\\***

god dammnit. I cant look at cute pictures on my phone without getting hard?! Like what the FUCK!

Virgil is laying next to me in bed slightly snoring. God hes cute, anyway I had just woken up and was looking through my phone when i had stumbled on some old nudes. .. Lets just say that was a mistake.

Okay what are my options? Be uncomfortable for the rest of the morning or .. Relieve myself.... Or... Go to sleep and try and forget about it and maybe pray for some fun later.

(Time skip brought to you by a stolen condom)

Virgils pov\\\\\
My brain stumbles to find the wake up button due to the small hangover from last night.
At least my head dosent hurt.
I rustle around in bed curling up closer to Roman when I feel something hard against my lower back.
Is he hard this early?
I get a wicked grin on my face flicking my hand twords the door knob so it locks. A small click emmits from the metal knob.

"Roooman." I say quietly whispering close to his ear and turning my body towards him. I kiss his neck and lightly rub my hand over his bulge. "Are you gonna wake up for your boyfriend. I whisper in his ear. He lowly groans in response. I squeeze his bulge with more force.
He opens his eyes.

"What a way to wake me up." He smirks,
"Well i felt something that was already awake." I whisper. I kiss him pushing and pulling him slowly so he was in the middle of the bed and i was on top of him.

I grind him and we make out. His hands wrapping behined my neck as i ask for entrance he denies at first but i bite his lip and he allows my tounge inside. I search around tasting every part of his mouth. One of his hands goes up into my hair and the other down to my nips. I disconnect our lips only to begin biting his neck. Low groans emmit from the brunnet under me. Eventually i find his sweet spot, not for the first time might i add.

"Virgil~." I smirk against his skin.
"Yes Roman?~" i ask teasingly. He pinches my nip right then making me gasp. I kiss him again, grinding a faster. I move my hands down caressing his chest as my hand moves to his v line. Then i suddenly grip his cock.

"Virgil!" He whisper yells. I bite his neck a little harder on his sweet spot. He lays his head back into the pillows as i palm him and bite him.

I go back to grinding and lift myself from his neck. I take my shirt off he sits up taking his shirt off as well I push him back down sucking on his collar bone and chest.

"Virgil~ i need you~" he states breathing heavily.

"Really?~ what do you need me for when you are already so close to cumming still in your pants?~" he whines. I lean down getting closer and closer to his dick leaving hickys all over his v line. I pull down his boxers teasingly slow. He bucks his hips but i hold them down. I kiss his tip from the outside of his boxers. Then i bite the fabric pulling it down and exposing him. I lick a slow line from the base to the tip kissing it again.

"Virgil~ fuck~" I grip his balls fondling them in my hand. Pulling on them slightly to line up his cock to my mouth. I slowly wrap my mouth around it going all the way down at a crawling speed. "Please~" he pleads. I speed up just a little hollowing my cheeks. Then licking it like a sucker. I take my mouth off with a pop.

"Do you wanna cum for me?~" he nods at my question. I put my mouth on it again. Deep throating it at a fast pace suddenly. One hand fondling his balls while the other begins to finger him. I run my tounge over his slit.

He throws his head back realising in my throat with a loud moan of my name. I bob my head a few times letting him ride out his oragasim as I finger him more, adding a second finger spreading him out.

"My little slut still up for another round?" I ask, he nods. "Grab the lube then." He rolls over and grabs it out of the second drawer on the bedside table. He pitches it to me and rolls back.

I pin him down moving his wrists to be gripped by one hand as the other lubs up my cock and fingers. I bite down hard on his sweet spot. Then i lick and kiss to soothe the pain. He was a mess. His hair ruffled his hole open, his v line marked with red hickeys. His dick hard and precum emmiting a small bit, his moans loud and deep, his whimpers small and helpless, what a perfect way to start your day. Really puts you in a good mood.

I stop fingering him and I look at him with big eyes. "Are you ready?" He nods, i line myself up with his entrance and push in. His eyes roll back in his head as he gets drilled. I let him adjust.

"Move~" i do as told and move fast, in and out in and out in and out. I bite and lick him fondling his balls while still holding his wrists.

He wraps his legs around my back and i hit his prostate. He almost screams in pleasure.  I feel close so i play with his dick and pound in the same spot over and over.

"Close~" i nod and go a little faster,  soon we both release. He cums all over my chest and i cum deep inside him.

I collect some of his cum on my fingers. "Aww you made me breakfast." I giggle and lay down next to him. He rolls his eyes and covers us up with the blanket so we could drift back to sleep.

(Well i feel like my chapters are getting better. Yes, no, maybe?)