drunk roman (human au)

Virgil's pov///////

Okay we had a few drinks but I'm not drunk, I don't get drunk easily... But princey on the other hand well that was another story.

"Oh, Virgie~" I roll my eyes looking over to the prince with a small glass of vodka on rocks. We were at home and Patton and Logan had left us to go on a trip to a couple of museums out of town that got some new art installed.

We were both sitting at the bar table downstairs with various types of alcohol and stuff to mix with. Romans favorite happened to be tequila and Pepsi. He had mixed a big bottle of that for him in a wine bottle and had been holding it like it was beer.

"Virgie your soooo cute~" he practically cut himself off when he hiccuped. I smile at him getting real close to his face. Knowing he won't remember what happened I like to playfully tease him like this. He likes me. I know he does, he's an awful liar when it comes to people he likes.

Me, Roman, Patton, and Logan, all live together in this house for about two years. It was cheap and I needed a place to stay so when Patton offered that we all go in together on a house I agreed. Now we've all grown close no matter how different we are. I grew a crush on roman prince, I just don't have the balls to admit it. Luckily neither of us had work tomorrow so maybe we will get some time alone. 

I get real close to the drunk ones face and pulled my hand up to his chin. I stare at his reactions with a smirk on my face. He blushes from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. A drunk confused expression on his face. "I think you're at your limit princey~" I say innocently not moving my face closer or further from him. He nods like a scared cat

I pull back grabbing the bottle from him setting it on the counter. He lets out a breath of relief.

(Short, I was bored)