"where tf" pt.1 (analogical)

fluff to heavy make out

I realised I needed to do more ships

Virgil's pov/////

Where the fuck is it?

I've been walking around my room for 30 minutes looking for my charger. I need my charger so I can play music. Last week my computer just went and died on me. No matter what I do my computer is just toast. Now I can't find my phone charger after it died completely. 

I've looked everywhere in my room, all of my desk drawers, my closet, my clothing pockets, my shelves, all of over my desk, and in and under my bed. I even looked in my bathroom that's off my room. "Ughhh where the fuck is it?! I don't even leave my room it has to be in here!" I yell aloud. I slam my hands down on the table. I hear my door open. My boyfriend walking in. 

"Virgil are you alright?" logan says caution in his voice. He walks towards me confused as to what I was yelling about. 

"No, I can't find my phone charger!" I say throwing my hands in the air I frustrated. "And my computer is broken so I cant use that to listen to music." logan furrows his brows. 

"Where did you see it last?" he says trying to help the best way he knows. 

"If I remembered then I would have it in my hand. Must have moved it while I was having a breakdown last night. Sometimes I blackout and can't remember what happened." I mumble as I throw my blankets around my room.

"Vee, why didn't you come to my room I would have helped you." logan says picking up the blankets and folding them. "Love, if you want, you can use my charger." He says placing the folded blankets on the edge of the bed. 

"No, we have different charging cables your phone is different. I NEED MY CHARGER." I say throwing another random object lying about my room. Logan walks up behind me wrapping his arms around me. He puts his chin in my shoulder blade humming to calm me down. I lean back into him.

"You need to calm down is what you need to do. Your gonna find it just take a breath love.~" he starts kissing me on my neck. I glance at the closed door. I flick my hand, locking it.

"Sir what has gotten into you?" I say turning around. Holding his chin in my hand as he firmly holds his hands on the small of my back.

"I was talking to Patton and he brought up that it doesn't seem like I really love you... I wanted to make damn sure you know that I do, love." He leans in again this time connecting our lips. "I ... Am not the best at analysing situations but am I doing this right?" I was very very confused. He hasent done this stuff before. I was short of breath and I'm sure my face was at least slightly flushed.

"Logan I love this, but don't be faking it, don't do this just for me, are you sure you want this?" I was normally worried about what he was doing and if it was comfortable for him or not. This was no different. Logan nodded.

"I realise.. I've been ... How do I put this?" We were still entangled with eachother. Arms wrapped around eachother. "Holding back?" He smirked. He dips us as if dancing. Then pulls me up only to twirl and push me away. He then pulled me to him entrancing me in his kiss.

"Oh my god lo- I didn't know you were ... Such a passionate kisser." I smiled. He did it again. Breathing was more difficult. The tone shifter when I turned us around. "Pssst."

"What vee?" I trip him. Making him fall back onto my bed. I climbed on top. Laying on him while kissing. I ran my hands down his chest. He tips us over, both sideways.

"Amazing." He said breathless.

"Do you want more?" I say playfully.

He scoots up to my headboard. I crawl up to him curling up. He leaned down kissing my neck lightly. I exhaled. The light teasing was so sweet and new. We haven't adventured into this yet. Sure we've kissed but this is new.

His kisses must have hit just the right spot. My breath hitches. He stops.

"Did I do something wrong?" He worries.

"No, this is just so new and it feels amazing." I say turning so I was sitting my legs over his legs. I mash our lips together. Something filing me with confidence. I mash our lips faster. He joins in. I take off my jacket leaving a grey tee shirt. And I take his tie and loosen it. He puts his hands up my shirt. Which was new and his hands were cold against my warm skin.

He seems to exhale heavily. I break for breath only to start on his neck. Leaving light bite marks. Nipping at his neck. After a while he tightens his hands around my waist as I reach a part of his neck. Inhaling sharply. I bite it again. Harder.

"Fuck~" He exhaled. I kiss the spot lightly then suck on it lightly. He practically growls when I do that. His grasp on my waist tightened again pulling my body closer to him. One of his hands go up my chest roaming. I suck on it harder moving my body to get more comfortable, my knee going up against Logan's crotch. He gasps. "Virgil!" He whisper yells. "Fuck~"

"I think it's cute when you react logie. The cool calculator stimulated by such small actions." I smirk. He takes off his tie.

"I bet you would do the same." He says putting his hand right on my boner that was slowly getting harder. I suppress a whimper by growling at him.

"Fine then it's on. Safe word is .. battery." I look at Logan for the agreement. Logan nods.

Part two coming soon..