logicality blood 1 (smut)

Logans pov\\\\\\))))))
Ugggggh i hate emotions. I hate them. I hate them. I love them.
I bang my head on my desk, hopeing my feelings will leak out of my head along with my blood.

Apparently I did this for some time because i feel a hand stop my from hitting my head again.
"Logan! Stop it!" It was patton. Of course it was Patton.
"What I wasn't doing anything there not even blood-" i stop my sentence noticing the blood red stained papers at my desk. "Oops"
"Logan.." Patton sighs. "Why are you banging your head so hard on your desk?" I look up at his blue eyes and then bang my head back on the desk, resting it there. I groan, not from pain but from frustration.
"I have feelings. I hate having feelings. Please make them go away so i can work." I groan again and patton giggles.
"Your a smart man I figure you would have figured out that thats not how feelings work silly." I sit up and heal my face. It goes back to its regular self and I look up at the bubbly character.
"Whyyyyyyy!" I sigh. Patton plays with his fingers anxiously. "Why are you anxious patton?" He straightens up and looks at me.
"I have to tell you something. Can you stand up." Puzzled I stand up. He looks me straight (gay) in the eye.
"Logan I really..." I cut him off with my lips.
"I like you more" I say him just having a suprised expression.
"What were you expecting me to not feel the same? Thats why i was banging my head on the desk because I thought you were with deceit. I guess i was wrong huh?" I ask and kiss him again, more power this time. He melts into my arms. All of the sudden i feel him grope my clothed dick. I gasp.
"Is this another feeling you were trying to get rid of?" He says seductively. He keeps plaing with it while we kiss. I nod my head at him.
"Yes. Patton!" My eyes roll back in my head as he takes over my body. I throw off his cardigan from his neck and start to unbutton his shirt. He takes his hand off of my pants causing me to whine from loss of friction.
"Its Okay you will feel even better later." He says while removing my tie. I start to grind on him causing both of us to groan breathaly. Before patton gets off my tie he pulls me closer closing the gap between our lips once more.
We stay like that for a while.

We eventually break apart only to take off each others shirts. Something comes over me and i bite his neck, he yelps from the pain and i break away. He doesn't let me though. He grabs the back of my head and pushes me back to his neck slightly. I bite him again, this time its followed my a moan.
"Fuck~"
"Oh you like that huh?"
"Yes- AH fuck" I grope him through his pants. He then stops me and pins me to the wall. He drops down on on his knees. He looks up at me while pulling on my pants. I just moan in response.
He whips off my pants leaving me in my boxers. He looks up at me an licks the tip through the thin gray fabric.
"Patton~" I groan out. He smirks and places his mouth around the bulge still encased in fabric. "Please. Please. Plea-" he cuts me off by lightly nibbling on it.
"What would you like me to do Logan~" he asks knowing full well what i wanted him to do.
"Please suck me off." I whine, the teasing getting unbearable. He smirks again and plays with the hem of my boxers.
"I dont know Logan are you sure you want this." He ask licking it again through the fabric.
"Yes. Please" I say out of breath. He nods and snaps my boxers off of me. I kick them to the other side of the room. He then takes all of me down his throat.
"FUCK!" I yelp out. He flicks my slit with his tounge casing me to moan louder than i already was. He swirls his tounge around me and hollows his cheeks sending my nerves to heaven. He keeps bobbing his head up and down and up and down. My moan become louder as my dick throbs from the pleasure. I feel myself getting close.
"Patt-Ah-on I'm gonna-" i try and hold it as long as i can but patton keeps his mouth on moving his head back and forth faster. Flicking my slit and playing with my balls. Soon he deep throats me and i cum deep inside him with a scream of his name.  My legs turn to jello and i slide down the wall, breathing heavily.
"Oh so you liked that?~" He somehow makes his voice deeper more sexy. He doesn't give me time to answer, instead he just kisses me. He gets on top of me while we kiss. He enters his tounge into my mouth. I fight for dominance but lose barely and let his tounge explore the inside of my mouth.
I undo his belt and sling it across the room, i unbutton his pants and unzip them. I plam him through his boxers knowing that his erection has to be painful at this point.

(Im a hoe and dont wanna continue this chapter but comment if you want me to. I Will if I am requested. )