When i woke up i saw Louis standing over me.I let out an ear splitting scream and fell off the bed hitting my head off the floor.Sarah woke up and saw Niall she screamed and fell on top of me.I pushed her off and we groaned.The boys were laughing their arsses off.I looked at Louis and glared.I saw Liam.Zayn,and Harry all laughing.I heped Sarah up.She rubbed her butt as i rubbed my head."Jerks"I mumbled going to my bathroom to change.The guys were yelling for me to unlock the door then yelling for Sarah to unlock her bathroom door.I pulled on a red skirt and white shirt with blue stripes.I wore some blue high heels as well.For my hair i just straightned it.I decided on a natural look for my makeup by just putting on black eye liner and mascara with nude lip gloss.I walked out to see Sarah in a matching outfit except her skirt was blue and her shirt had red stripes and her shoes were red.We laughed and high fived at our accidental matching.We went downstairs to see the guys messing around."You all realise our plane for our next tour leaves in exactly 5 hours.You need to be packed."I growled at them.Sarah looked at me with a raised eyebrow.Usually she is the control freak but they woke me up very annoying like.Louis tried to grab me but i pushed him away.In all reality i was mad because today was our 3 month and Louis hadnt said anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~Louis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                        Savannah pushed me away as i grabed her hand.I smirked knowing she was upset because i hadnt said anything about it being our 3 month.I looked at the guys who were smirking holding back laughter because we never saw savannah throw a fit over something like this.I grabed her waist forceing her towards me.She looked up at me with her big blue eyes upset.I kissed her softly.She smiled as we pulled away but i could still tell she felt hurt but i had to keep the suprise hidden until tonight.We all began packing.I didnt get to see savannah again until we were at the airport.Her and Sarah looked like twins in their matching outfits as they signed fans papers,hugged them,and took pictures with them.I smiled grabbing her hand and kissing her infront of everyone.She giggled as we pulled away.I would never get tired of her laugh.

                                      We got on the plane and all sat in our seats it was;

Me&Savannah

Sarah&Niall

Zayn&Harry

Liam&Danny

                                      Danny had met us at the airport.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'Sav~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                I woke up to the sound of the plane landing in America.I hadnt been here in months.I yawned and sat up getting my bags. As we walked off the plane i saw someone i never wanted to see again.I grabed Sarahs hand.She looked in the same direction as i was and quickly pulled me closer."Mason"I yelled.He looked at me and came towards me."Mason those boys over there i have a history of abuse with them i want you to stay near me"I whispered scared.My irish accent coming out thicker then normal because i was afraid.He nodded fallowing close behind us.When we reached the car i let out a sigh of relief. Louis kissed my cheek as we drove to the arena.Sarah and i decided to do something new for our songs.We both were going to dance to one. When we got to the arena i changed into a long white dress.It was strapless and fell to the ground in ribons.I had bright red heels on.My lips were a bright red as well.I curled my hair.I looked at Sarah who was wearing camo shorts and white tank top with a camo cut off shirt.Her hair was in pig tails with a hat over top.She had flats on.Before we realised it we had to start the show.I danced to Innocence the song i wrote for Sarahs wedding.I got up to the mike and started singing a new song we wrote. It was about our friend who was bullied when she was a kid but overcame it. Sarah started dancing.