Girls day and an Interview

Do you realize how hard it is to be a pregnant singer. By the time im done with a concert my feet are swollen to the size of Texas. Louis gets annoyed often by how much I complaine to him. Today i was officially 7 almost 8 months pregnant and as big as a whale. Louis would never leave me alone unless i forced him too. He was always worried about me and the babies. I understood that he was protective over us but i am a grown women and can take care of myself. He was afraid that the minute i was out of his sight something bad would happen.

                    I drove carefully to Sarahs house to get Issabella. Sarah and Niall hadnt had any time alone for a while now. Issabella was almost two now. Sarah had talked to me about her wanting more children so for the next three days Issabella was gonna be my little girl. I pulled up to Sarahs house feeling the babies kicking. I smiled rubbing my belly with my hand.

~~~~flashback~~~

                     I felt a tiny bump on my stomach. "Louis"I yelled. He came in running quickly "Whats wrong? Are you okay?"He asked franticly. I smiled grabing his hand. I lifted my shirt up and put it on my belly where i felt the kick. The baby kicked again. Louis looked up at me with tears in his eyes,and kissed me softly."This is amazing."He whispered,kissing my belly."Hi kids,it's daddy. I want you to know just how excited i am to know you guys are growing. Mommy has a big job taking care of you so its nice for us to know that you are healthy. Now you have to be good for us and keep growing so we can meet you soon. I love you so much."He whispered against my belly making tears spring in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~over~~~~~

                             I walked inside,well more like wobbled. Izzy ran at me smiling. I picked her up kissing her cheeks."Hows my favorite girl?"I asked as she giggled."You shouldnt be picking her up Sav. You are pregnant."Sarah said in a scolding voice."Your not my mommy and im fine to pick her up for a second or two." I put Izzy down,hugging Sarah the best i could."Arent you just getting big. Savannah,pregnancy looks good on you."She complimented,helping me put all of Izzys stuff in my car."Thanks,Wheres my Irish buddy?"I mumbled,putting a hand on my back."Im right here. Thanks again Savvy for taking care of our little girl."He smiled kissing my cheek and rubbing my belly."He babies"He whispered making me smile."Its no problem I love her."I replied buckling her into her car seat."Have fun you two."I whispered getting in my car. Niall and Sarah kisses Izzys head."Be good for aunty Savannah. We love you pumpkin."Niall whispered closing the door."Ill take good care of her."I yelled out the window pulling out.

                             "How about we go get our nails done."I smiled as izzy nodded. I pulled into the parking lot,getting both of us out. I held her hand as we walked slowly into the nail salon."Can i get a mani and a pedi for us both?"I asked watching izzy point at all the pretty colors."Of corse, Mrs.Tomlinson."The girl stuttered out. I laughed bending down."Izzy you want princess pink?"I asked holding out the pretty pink."Ya"She giggled. I grabed another pink and blue for myself,to represent the twins. We both sat down, Izzy giggled the whole time as we got our nails done."Say thank you."I looked at Izzy waiting as i pasyed."Tank tu"She mumbled making the workers aww."Can i have a picture?"A younge girl asked,maybe 16,she was the receptionist."Of corse."I wrapped an arm around her smiling as they took a picture."Come on izzy we need to get home. Uncle Louis will be wondering where i am."I grabed her hand buckling her in her seat and getting in mine. I drove home,izzy knocked out in the back seat. I got out of the car,cradling her to my chest,walking inside. I took her up to the guest bedroom, groaning when i realised a reporter would be at my house in 30 minutes to show the baby room and our new house. I tucked Izzy into the guest bedroom. Louis came upstairs with her bags."Babe Lana the reporter will be here in 30 minutes."I nodded closing the door and walking into our bedroom. I pulled on a light pink dress that showed off my belly and white flats. Louis kissed my neck."I love you"He whispered."And i love you."

                             "Today we are here at Louis and Savannah Tomlinsons new house. The couple was recently married and are 7 almost 8 months into the pregnancy of their twins. This is the first time we will ever get to view their home."Lana said into the camera. I waved "How about you follow us."Louis said. We walked into the livingroom."This is our living room. We dont actually spend much time in here because we have been pretty busy lately."I shrugged laughing. The babies were kicking wildly so i was rubbing my belly. Lana smiled at me."Looks like the baby Tomlinsons are excited."She comented. We then walked to the kitchen,bedroom,2 of our three quest bedrooms."Izzabella is sleeping in here so please be quiet."I whispered opening the door. They let the camera film the room then we walked to all the bathrooms."Now the room we have been waiting for. The nursery."Lana squeeled. We opened the door walking in."We wanted to make it fun yet classy. I think its a cute room and fits me well."I said  to Lana."This is absolutly adorable. You guys have a beautiful home. This was Lana reporting from the Tomlinson house."Then the interview was over.

                                        I laid down on the bed,Louis crawled over lifting my dress up so he could kiss my belly."How are my babies. Have you been good for mummy? I cant wait to meet you 2 soon."He whispered. Izzabella came into our room yawning and crawled on our bed."Hey izzy you wanna talk to Aunty Savvys babies?"Louis asked. She nodded,and patted my belly."Hi baby."She whispered.She kissed my belly."Shhh sleep" she murmered as the baby kicked. I loved my family. Louis looked at me smiling widely."How about we get dinner?"Louis asked. We all nodded. He picked up Izzy and we walked downstairs to have Louis's moms ham and mashed patatoes recipe,that i made earlier in the day. The babies were kicking wildly. I rubbed my belly making hearts and designes on it. Soon i could hold my babies in my arms.