3 month part 1

~Sav~

                        Sarah and Niall stepped of the plane.Being the immature person i am ran and jumped on sarah and we fell to the floor giggling and laughing.We stood up and automatically started gossiping and talking."Girls talk to much their annoying."Louis groaned out.Sarah and i looked at him.I raised my eyebrow smileing sweetly as i pulled his head down so i could look him in the eyes teasing him by letting my lips brush his as i talked"Louis sorry we talk to much i guess since it bothers you so much i wont kiss or talk to you anymore today."I smiled walking away leaving him whining."But baby thats not fair."He groaned.Niall smiled slapping Lou on the back."Mate you fell into that one, i would never admit how annoying the girls are together, their like Larry Stylinson but their Sarnah Coler."Niall said.Sarah laughed."Sweety you just admitted that you think were annoying.Sweety im staying at Savannahs tonight oh and no kisses for you either."Sarah smirked as Niall frowned and Lou laughed"Ha join the group dude."Lou hollered. I laughed and started skipping and running in circles around Sarah.She was always the mature one where as i had alot on my plate but i was seriously immature."Younge lady stop or i wont buy you ice creme for later."She threatened i stopped grabbing her arm"Yes mother."She giggled heading to the car as the guys got the bags.We talked all the way home as the guys sat like lost puppies because we werent paying attention to them.

                                      When we got to my apartment i grabed our bags and ran upstairs quickly shutting the door before the guys could get in.Sarah jumped on my bed and patted by her for me to join."Tell me about the honeymoon did you enjoy your trip?"I asked her."We mostly stayed inside-"Before she could finish i was wiggling my eyebrows"You dirty girl."I growled in a sexy voice.Sarah fell off the bed in tears from laughter.When she landed on the ground i started laughing and fell ontop of her.When we got our breath back we got back up on the bed."But we did spend time on the beaches.It was wonderful thanks savvy"She smiled hugging me."Now tell me about you and Louis."She said smileing.I chuckled."Well our 3 month aniversary is coming up so thats cool.But Sarah i have fell so hard for him.I love him so much, and its weird cus for 2 years we were no more then friends but now i cant get enough of him."I whispered.She smiled"Savvy thats because your the kind of girl who when she is with someone only looks at that guy and only cares for him.You might be immature but when it comes to your heart your more mature then anyone i know.Sweety you and Louis are are almost exactly the same.Your both hyper,immature,smiley,laughers, you both enjoy life to the fullest which is amazing.Your made for each other and in all reality i think you and Zayn were a stepping stone to get you to Louis.If you hadnt gone through that break up and Louis hadnt gone through his break up you two would never have found this love you have and that would have been tragic."I looked at her with wide eyes.Sarah was always like a sister to me.She watched out for me sorta like Liam watches out for the boys.I kissed her cheek.We both looked towards the door when we heard whining. I walked over to it and opened it revealing Louis and Niall with huge puppy eyes and pouty lips. I let them in with a chuckle."Please kiss me"Louis and Niall said at the same time.Sarah and i shook our heads no.The boys looked at each other and nodded.Louis grabed my hips and pulled me towards him.I looked over at Sarah who was struggling not to kiss Niall as he trailed his lips down her throat."Come on baby you know you wanna kiss me."Louis whispered staring me in the eyes with his famous beautiful blue/green eyes.I bit my lip as he pulled my hips closer to his forcing me to feel every part of him.I bit my lip.I looked over at Sarah who was looking at me, i nodded and we both pulled the guys closer and started backing them to the wall.The guys smirked thinking they one. I leaned up letting my lips stay only centameters from his."Dont play with the master babe."I whispered.He looked at me confused as i pushed him out the door then Sarah did the same"Go home!"We both yelled closing the door and locking it.We laughed as we went back to my bed.We talked for a few more hours until we passed out.