memories and forgiveness

~Sarah~

                        I checked my phone reading Savannah's text. Louis had locked her up in his room,she warned me to watch out for Niall. We were trying to make an exscape plan.So far we figured out that she was on the second floor and that was only a 2 foot drop. Louis couldnt stay up forever so she was going to use her towle and the hotels towle to make a 1 foot rope then drop the rest of the way into the sand. I would be down there to hopefully help her. We sound like such ninjas.

                        Now avoiding your husbands is probably wrong,and in all truth i forgave Niall a while ago but Savannah was a stuborn but and definitly would not forgive Louis easily. I know him calling her a bitch reminded her of her ex. Jason used to beat her badly,and call her names. She loves to easily,and wouldnt leave him until he almost killed her by bashing her head into the wall. Thankfully she was okay,well physically. I know she still has the nightmares and thinks about him. She trys to hide it by looking happy with Louis but she is in pain and always will be. It pained me to watch her when no one was around. She would stare at her scars. I wonder if Louis has ever seen them. She became an expert at covering them up so only around me does she let them show. Truthfully i dont think Louis knows about her past. She still hides things from me.

                             I walked through the hallway my worry for my best friend consuming me. The memories of her running to me crying about Jason. The visit to the hospital,not knowing if she would live. The angry look on Jay's face when he realised what was happening. Her crys for him to not do anything and that she was just doing something wrong,that she deserved it. Him yelling at her telling her she was perfect,her disagreement. Her loud crys and shouts as the cops dragged Jason to jail,her running after him,the cop holding her back. Her screams of stop he never hit me,the way she wouldnt speak to me or Jason for about 3 months after we testified at his trial.

                                       She holds this tough look and attitude but i know she is breaking. It was weird when everyone would judge us. They thought i was the shy one,who had secrets, and that Savannah was outgoing and crazy. She can be but its an act. She truly is the one who is more serious and laughs only a lil. She is too afraid to show true self to the world,because she knows what it feels to be hurt.

                                          I felt arms incircle my waist making me scream."SHH love"I calmed down at Nialls voice."Avoiding me goes against the words Couples Retreat."He whispered."That was the point." I squirmed but Niall just laughed,carrying me to his room. I jumped out of his arms when i saw a connecting door and barged through it seeing Savannah glaring at Louis. Niall followed me in. Savannah and i nodded. I pushed Niall into Louis,as we made a run for it. I slammed the door behind us as we took off down the hallway. Savannah was in her bikini, and i was in my yellow won. We ran down the beach seeing a few teen guys checking us out,since we had now ran off the private beach. Probably not a good idea since we are famous. "I cant breath"I shouted to Savannah who looked fine."How much do you way?"She asked."135."She stopped running motioning for me to get on her back. I jumped up and she started running again. "Cant have the pregnant lady running." It was weird feeling her run. I could feel her muscels bunching and feet pounding. After Jason she was determined to be stronger,plus being a gymnist helped.

                                                 Eventually she just couldnt go any farther. She slumped against her knees as i patted her back."We lost them."I said happily,she snorted."I lost 10 pounds."We giggled sitting on the sand."Sarah?"I looked over at her curiously."Jason got out early on good behavior."I gasped looking at her."I thought he had no parol."She nodded."So did i. But because i refused to testify the judge took in to account that i had no problem with him and that his behavior was good,so he changed his mind."I hugged her."Im sorry."She laughed."Im not upset. I still feel the same as when he went to jail. I deserved every kick,punch,slap, and dirty word. I was not the girl he deserved. Im nobodys girl.I love Louis but i sure as hell dont deserve to be his wife and mother of his children. He was right when he called me a bitch, I know we shouldnt have gotten married because im not the one who deserves him. Im just so selfish that i had to be with him. I could have not gone back and gave him custody of the kids and never come back. I could have gave up this life,and never looked back. Im never gonna be good enough."She whispered staring out at the sea."What are you talking about?"Louis cute accent rang from behind us. We spun around to see them both. Niall grabed my hand tugging me away from them.

                                                             "Baby i am so sorry. You are the greatest person in the world. The only one i love,or i could ever love. Please forgive me for being stupid. I cant stand another minute without you."Niall pleaded on his knees. His big blue eyes looking up at me. I felt my tummy flutter."I forgive you."I whispered quietly. He jumped up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I welcomed the familiar heat spread through my body.

~~~~~~~Louis POV~~~~~~~

                                           "Im not upset. I still feel the same as when he went to jail. I deserved every kick,punch,slap, and dirty word. I was not the girl he deserved. Im nobodys girl.I love Louis but i sure as hell dont deserve to be his wife and mother of his children. He was right when he called me a bitch, I know we shouldnt have gotten married because im not the one who deserves him. Im just so selfish that i had to be with him. I could have not gone back and gave him custody of the kids and never come back. I could have gave up this life,and never looked back. Im never gonna be good enough."Savannah whispered staring out at the sea."What are you talking about?" I asked. She spun around,her gorgeous light blue eyes meeting mine. "Nothing Lou,just go away."Her sweet irish accent filled my ears."No i want to know what you were talking about."I yelled frustrated. I grabbed her hands."Please baby?"I pleaded. She sighed,her long curly blonde hair flew around her as the wind blowed."When i was 16-"She then went on to tell me about her abusive relationship."-and thats why I dont deserve you."She finished.  I shook my head angry that someone could hurt her like that,and angry at myself for not reminding her everyday how lucky i felt to be with her. "Savannah Jude Tomlinson, i am in love with you. I love everything you do. I love how you pout like a child when you dont get your way and how you will play with your wedding ring when your nervous. Or when your angry and your accent is so prominent that i cant understand what your saying. I love the feeling of you in my arms,i love how when we are sleeping you will practically lay right ontop of me,or when i get out to leave the bed you will hold onto me tighter so i cant leave. I love watching you play with our children and mother them. I love you."I lifted her chin so she looked me in the eyes."If anything im the one who doesnt deserve you. I have messed up so many times yet you still love me. You are still there when i come home even if your angry with me. Being at home with just our kids,Niall ,and issabella wasnt nice. I love them all but without you i felt alone. You are my other half. The mother to my children,My wife. The girl who i dont deserve but God was kind anough to let me hold her heart. You are my one and only,forever and always.I love you."She looked up at me searching me eyes. I felt her hand touch my cheek softly,and i leaned into it."I love you to. And i forgive you."She whispered barley audiable.

                                      I smiled widely and griped her hips with my hands pulling her body tight into mine as i smashed my lips to hers. I kissed her with everything in me. I missed her body close to mine and i planned to never make her feel this way again.