hate is overpowering

~~~~~~savannah~~~~~~

                               I looked through my twitter seeing all the hate that lined my pages.

 @haters101-@SavannahTomlinson is the nasties ho i have ever seen, She is hideous.

@problems-@SavannahTomlinson is seriously talentless. Why anyone would be her fan is beyond me

@jennawannabe- @SavannahTomlinson has never had talent, she only made it because of @SarahHoran,and when she left it was only because she was dateing @LouisTomlinson

@godie- Why @LouisTomlinson even stays with @SavannahTomlinson is beyond me,She is talentless and ugly. They better hope their kids look like Louis,if not i feel bad for their souls.

                     I felt tears roll down my cheeks as i saw only hate. I hadnt read my twitter in forever. Louis was out on the beach just chilling,while i decided to stay in our room. I grabed my phone dialing Dani's number.

"'Hello" danis voice rang through the phone."Dani,I.." I chocked on a sob."Savvy,oh god whats wrong?" I hugged my knees to my chest."They all hate me. Im worthless to them. I cant stand myself. I thought i could stand it. I have tried to,but they are so mean. I dont understand." I sobed into the phone. "Oh,baby no. You are worth so much. The fans are jealous because Louis loves you. They want to be in your place." I shook my head,not believing her. "Thanks Dani,but i need to go." I hung up before she said anything else.

                   All i could feel were the sobs that racked through my chest. I was barly aware that Louis had just came in."Babe, whats wrong?" He rushed over to me pulling me into his chest. I saw him look at my computer and start scrolling through my twitter."Oh baby none of this is true. You are super talented. You have billions of fans who look up to you. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you so much and i hope our children look just like you,because then they will be gorgeous. They are just jealous that i love you and want to be with you."He soothed me,holding me close to his chest. Louis pulled away,typing away at his phone.

              @LouisTomlinson- You are not a true fan if you think bashing my BEAUTIFUL,WONDERFUL,CARING,KIND,TALENTED wife @SavannahTomlinson is okay. You have no right to hurt her just because my heart belongs to her and not you. I am happy with her,our children are gorgeous. I hope to have more with her because she is the one I LOVE. I would sincerely appreciate that you back off my wife. If you are offended that i protect my wife then get over it,because i would never take anyone side but my wife. The things you are posting about her are untrue. She is one of the most amazing women i have ever met,and i am blessed to be married to her.

@Harry Styles- Leave her alone she is an amazing person,and has so much talent. You are not our fans if you treat her this way.

@LiamPayne- @SavannahTomlinson and @LouisTomlinson make an amazing couple. You have no right to say differently.

@ZaynMalik- Leave her alone. You dont know her,nor do you know what goes on between her and Louis. @SavannahTomlinson is an amazing person

@NiallHoran- @SavannahTomlinson is amazing. She is the greatest friend i could ever ask for. When i need her she is there so in no way are you a fan if you hate my friend.

@SarahHoran- You dont know MY best friend, so shut up! @SavannahTomlinson has more talent in her pinky then half of you haters. She didnt make it this far because of me or @LouisTomlinson. She is the reason I have made it this far. She is my support system so stop acting like you know it all !!!!!!!!!