it cant be

I feltmyself groan asi realised i had my last shoot for the movie i wasin. I pulled on my cuteblack and white dress,wedges with green strapes,and a cute hat. I left my hair in curls as i did light makeup.I ran out the house and jumped in the car that was waiting for me. When i got in the car i said hey to Mason.My phone beeped showing i had a text message from Sarah.(Can you babysit tonight i havent slept verywell lately and i want to spend time with Niall ;p) I laughed thinking the dirtiest thoughts.(Of corse. I get done filming at 6 so ill stop buy."I sent back yawning.It was just turning 6 am when we pulled up to set. I walked in and went straight to makeup and hair before getting dressed in a tight pink dress with black heels. I went on set and started filming

-----------------------------12 hours later aka 6pm-----------------

                      I felt my eyes get heavy and my tummy grumble as filming ended. Everyone was invited to celebrate seeing it was the end of the movie. I walked to my car and got in. Mason had it deliverd so i could go get Izzy[my nickname for Issabella]. I drove over to the Horan house and walked inside as if i owened the place."Wheres my baby."I yelled loudly causing Niall to laugh before handing a smiling Izzy over to me. I held her in my arms smiling at the 4 month old baby. Her hair was now a dark brown instead of dirty blonde. Sarah came out and huged me handing me Izzys stuff while Niall put her chair in my car. "Thank you so much Savannah. Niall and i have had no alone time and you know they are starting the tour soon."I noded feeling bad."Sarah you know im starting the tour with them right. I am sticking with the name Beauty Falls just in case you can visit. I know you dont want to go on this tour much but maybe youll change your mind. I mean i will help out with her."I answered. She smiled."I will think about it". I noded before saying bye and buckling Izzy in."Alright sweety its aunty and baby time. How about we go out to eat."I kissed her cheek jumping in the car. I kept looking in the mirror to make sure she was okay. I mean she was making stupid little noises.

                      I got out of the car throwing her bag over my shoulder and picked up Izzy,making sure her swetter was zipped up. I walked into the restaurant making cute sounds at izzy which made her giggle. The waitress took us over to a table in the back. She fangirled a little but i promised her if she was quiet i would sign and take a picture with her. I ate quickly knowing people would know i was here very quickly. I paid and left bouncing Izzy on my hip as i walked through the outside mall. I saw a few teens who obviously didnt recognize me come up to me."Its really slutty that your so younge and have a kid"She sneered. I tried to figure out why they didnt know me and realised i still had my sunglasses on and the red washout hair dye still in my hair from the movie shoot. I chuckled holding Izzy closer as i took my sunglasses off."Do you know who i am?"I questioned. The guy in the back checking me out and a few girls glaring."No and i dont need to."I chuckled. She was bash talking one of the biggest singers in the world. I sawa poster from my upcoming movie."You see that poster. Thats me."I chuckled as she looked at in then back to me."It cant be thats Savannah Connor."She sneered. I looked down at my phone as it beeped."One sec i need to take this."I whispered her glaringas i answered the incoming call."Hello Savannah Connor speaking how may i help you?'I questioned not knowing the number. The girl glared thinking i was lieing."Hey Sav its Mason."I smiled."Hey Mason what do you need."I asked sweetly holding Izzy tighter."Where are you?"His voice sounded worried."The mall why? Is something wrong?"I felt ear cross my face.It started raining which caused the dye to start washing out as i ran into a nearest building the teens following me. I smiled a their suprised faces knowing my hair was turning blonde again."Sweety your brother, he got shot and is really injured."Mason whispered. I felt my heart drop."Your lieing Mason. I just talked to him earlier this week he was fine."I started hyperventalating."Im not. I want you to wait 5 minutes,Louis is on his way to pick you up and take you to the hospital."I felt tears roll down my cheeks knowing by now people were recording me."Alright mason."I hung up feeling like my heart was aching. No one spoke. I held onto Izzy tightly needing to feel her tiny body to keep me somewhat alive. I heard the door open and people gasp. I looked up to see Louis outside trying to find me. I an outside and straight into his chest. He gasped and wraped an arm around me and izzy taking me to the car and buckling Izzy in before making me get in. I felt like it was all a dream. Louis held my hand not saying anything as we got in the plane which took us to Jays hospital. I got out running inside leaving Louis to get the baby. Everyone was there i just acted like i didnt see them."Hi im here for Jay Connor im his sister."I said to the nurse. She looked suprised when she saw me."Intensive care. Since your family you are the only one allowed in."She whispered. I nodded following her there.I walked inside a sob racking through my chest when i saw him. I ran to his side and held his hand."Hey Jay its your baby sister. Please please get better, i cant live without you. I need you"I sobbed into his bed. I heard the door open to see the doctor smiling sadly."You must be his sister Savannah. Im doctor Micheals."I shook hos hand trying to compose myself."Sorry im a mess."I chuckled to myself knowing i looked like crap. My makeup running down my face,hair stringy and wet,my dress soaking."Its fine you should be this way with the circumstances. Now your brother isnt looking too good. When he was shot the bullet went into pieces all throught his chest puncturing hi lung. Right now after surgery we found 5 bullets but there were some bullets let.He is a hero fighting in war like he did. We had him rushed here over the morning.But as of now your brother might not make it through the night.He will wake up so i suggest you say your goodbyes while he can reply. But hecan hear you so dont be afraid t talk."The doctor said slowly. I felt my heart break. He could die."Im sorry sweety."I nodded sitting by Jay curling up to his side.The doctor left."Hey Jay, you remember when we were younger and you said you would never leave me, that you were my protector.?"I whispered."Well i want you to know that i thank you for being my protector. For being there for me when i needed a hug. You are the best big brother and i love you.No madder what you feel i want you to know that if you just cant fight on ill understand and miss you."I sobbed softly knowing i couldnt pray he survived if he was in so much pain. I felt a handon my shoulder."Shh sissy. Im here."I looked up to see Jays eyes."I love you"I whispered. He groaned kissing my head."I love you."He groaned out. I shook in tears. He held me tight. He told me to keep talking that it soothed him.  It had been 5 hours now that i sattalking to him. He would reply every once in a while. I saw his ace contort in pain but he sighed."I loveylou so much sissy. An i want you to know you have grown into the young lady that mom and i are proud of. I might not be here to walk you down the aisle or hold your first child but i will be there in your heart and always watching you."He whispered his eyes closing and his heart slowing."No Jay this isnt goodbye."I cried."Sing me a song princess please."I nodded making him look at me. I started singing the song he would sing to me when i was scared.

I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold on to this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

La La (La La)

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. [x7]             

I sang knowing the doctor and a nurse were watching from the door. Jay smiled pulling my head down to kiss it."Thank you sissy.Remember I loveyou."He whisperedbefore he looked up at me slightly scared."It hurts"He mumbled . I felt tears poor down my face as i kissed his forehead his heart moniter turning off."I love you to bubby. Just close your eyes im right okay.Just go to sleep. Dont be afraid.It'll be over soon" I felt tears poor down my face as i kissed his forehead . He nodded holding onto me as hiseyes fluttered shut and his heart moniter went off signiling he had passed. I felt a sob rip through my body as my tears fell down my face. I kissed his forehead once more letting my lips linger as i touched his face softly. I knew this would be the last time i held my brother."I love you. Your safe now."I whispered touching his hair. The nurse behind me slightly crying as the doctor nodded giving me a few more moments with him. I huged his limp body feeling my tears roll quickly down my face."This isnt goodbye just a simple moment of time alone until we meet again."I quoted what my mother use to teel us and what Jay would say before he went back to his duty. I looked at the doctor nodding. He patted my shoulder."Im sorry foryour loss but what you did made him very happy. You should go to your family."He whispered."There still here. But ive been here for hours."Imumbled walking out of the room and back towards the waiting room. I saw everyone sitting around looking anxcious. I felt a sob rack through my body,Sarah was the first to look up she walked over to me."How is he?"She mumbled and i shook my head."Sear-bear hes dead."I mumbled. She gasped pulling me into her arms as i fell to my knees. She got on her knees rocking me back and forth. She was the only one i wanted with me at the time. I felt her crying to. Jay was like her big brother as well. All i could do was cry. I had lost my big brother,my protector,my hero.