christmas suprises

~Sarah~

                                             Today was christmas and it was absolutly freezing outside.I walked downstairs to see Savannah in sweat pants and Louis sweatshirt jumping around the kitchen singing christmas songs.She was cooking breakfast while singing into her spatula causing me to laugh.She turned around to stare at me.Her cheeks turned pink."Merry Christmas."She screamed jumping on me.We fell to the ground laughing.Christmas was always our holiday.Savannah would cook breakfast,i would do lunch,she would do dinner,and i would do dessert.We always spent it together.We heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Louis and Niall staring down at us."Lou-bear help me up"Savannah cried.Louis chuckled and helped her up holding her in his arms.I looked at them smileing as Niall helped me up.Louis had absolute love and admiration in his eyes as he looked at Savannah.She laughed at something Niall said and Louis eyes and smile widened.You could tell he absolutly adored her and truthfully i knew savannah did to.Maybe the heartbreak for both of them was so worth it. We all sat down at the table as Savannah ran around the kitchen.She finally came back to the table and started laying out the food.She made lots of delicious foods and many or my favorites like  muffins, patatoes,pancakes,bacon,sasuge,eggs,waffles, and homemade fruit salad and jam.Niall looked at her like she was an angle as everyone dug in.I was quit mad at their manners because no one said thank you to her and i could tell it hurt her.I grabed her hand"Thanks vanny"I whispered and she smiled saying welcome. Everyone scarfed down their food then the guys all ran to the tree.Savannah looked on the verge of tears but i hugged her."Come on lets clean up."I whispered. We were done cleaning in about 30 minutes.

                                             We sat around the tree. And started opening our presets.I smiled as i got to a card that said Sarah&Niall.I opened it.

    Dear Niall&Sarah,

                                     This year i have spent with you both has been amazing.So once you guys got engaged,i couldnt have been happier,.You both deserve each other.Everyone knows christmas is my favorite holiday so really i have been giving you your christmas gifts for months and you just havent realised it.Since its christmas i decided i will reveal one of your wedding secrets.For you honeymoon you will be going for an all paid trip to Jamaca.You will stay in a house by the water.I hope you enjoy it.

PS: the reason i said i had been giving you your gifts for months was because i have paid for your whole wedding.Your parents paid half of your honeymoon costs.I dont want you to feel guilty about me paying for your wedding because i wanted to.I love you both.

                                                                                                  Sincerly,

                                                                                                           Savannah.

                              I gasped looking up at savannah.My wedding must have taken so much.I got up and hugged her.She squeezed me as i sat down.I looked around and saw Louis looking at his phone in horrer.I looked at it as did savannah.

~Today Louis Tomlinsons ex Elenour Calder was asked why she broke up with Louis her words were'He is so not worth my time.I mean he is nice and wonderful but really not my type.Savannah can have him.'~I looked at Louis who looked absolutly broken.Savannah went to touch him but he flinched and quickly ran out of the room.Savannah smiled like nothing happened and we all kept opening presents.Savannah opened a present and started crying as she stared at it.I looked down to see her holding a heart locket inside was a picture of her and Louis.On the back it said FOREVER MY LOVE S&L in the box was also a book full of pictures of her and Louis even before they were dating,some of me and her,and lots of her with all the guys even a few where she was just smiling and i knew she didnt know she was being photographed.