this is the end

~3 years later~

                      Sarah and i smiled as we talked to the interviewer. The guys sat on the couch beside us. "Alright we have some big news from Beauty Falls."Sarah grabed my hand tightly."First off we want to tell everyone that we are pregnant!"The interviewer looked confused."We both are pregnant. Actually the doctor says our due dates are only one day apart."I clerified. Louis and Niall jumped up,kissing us and hugging us. We giggled."We didnt tell the boys."Sarah mumbled in her microphone. When all was calm Sarah went to speak but she started crying,leaning her head on my shoulder."First off i liked to say that everyone of our fans are important to us. You have made our dreams come true. You never gave up on us even when i went into a rut,when Sarah dropped out. You were always there."I said slowly. The guys looked at us confused,as well as Ellen. We were sitting on a huge stage."But for the past 3 years,Sarah and i have both realized we are not taking care of our family. We both have 2 children and 1 on the way. Our husbands cant see us as much since we are always on tour. We have missed so many things in our childrens lives. But most of all we dont feel the same way anymore. At one point 7 years ago our dream was to be famous,be role modles to the world. Along the way we have meet so many wonderful people,fans who have braught us to tears because they care so much,we fell in love,got married,and had children. But today we are here to let you all know we do appreciate and love you."I wiped the tears rolling down my cheeks."But from this day forward Beauty Falls is officially retired. Our dream is to be with our families,i hope you will support us."I finished. The boys and everyone gasped.

                      Sarah and i had talked about this for a while and decided together as a pair. We didnt want the boys or fans to interfere with our decision. This was our choice. The one that was bound to happen. I looked over to see the kids in the front row. Charles and Julia were waving. I waved back blowing them kisses. They were four now. I had missed so much of their lives,i wanted to be there for everything now. I smiled at Izzy as she made a face at me,i returned it. She was now around 5 and her baby brother Benjamin was already 3 and a handful. It amazed me that they had grown up so much. They were no longer the tiny things that we both birthed and nursed.

                           "Wow, um now Beauty Falls will be performing their last song." Sarah and i stood up smiling at the crowd. As the music began i realized this was the last song we would perform as international superstars. We walked around the stage,dancing.

(Sarah)Ever wonder about what he's doing

How it all turned to lies

Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why

(both)Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns

Doesn't mean you're gonna die

You've gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

You gotta get up and try try try

Eh, eh, eh

(me)Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than just a couple times

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

(both)Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns

Doesn't mean you're gonna die

You've gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

You gotta get up and try try try

(sarah)Ever worried that it might be ruined

And does it make you wanna cry?

When you're out there doing what you're doing

Are you just getting by?

Tell me are you just getting by by by

(both)Where there is desire

There is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame

Someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns

Doesn't mean you're gonna die

You've gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

You gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

You gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

(me)You gotta get up and try try try

Gotta get up and try try try

                                        When we finished,Sarah and i hugged tightly."We made it happen"I whispered. The boys stood up and hugged us tightly. I cried into Louis chest."Well today we say goodbye to one of the best Female group we have had in a while." I felt a tug on the bottom of my jeans. I looked down to see the twins. I got on my knees hugging them."Dont cry mummy."Charles whispered patting my hair."We wuv you."Julia finished kissing my cheek. I kissed them both."As i love you."I saw Sarah hugging Izzy and Ben. When we stood up Louis wrapped an arm around my waist holding Julias hand with his free one,while i held Charles. We walked off stage slowly. The dream we had long worked for was fading and a new on taking its place. Being a mother was the only dream that anyone could ask for.

                                                      Sarah smiled contently at me as she got in her car. She lifted up her shirt showing our tattoo. I did the same"Forever and Always Beauty Falls."I whispered. That night Louis held me tightly as the kids slept in their beds."Thank you."He whispered."For what?"He kissed my cheek."For giving up your dream to be with our children. Thank you for making everyone of my dreams come true. Thank you for loving me."I kissed him softly."This is my dream. I cant wait to be a true mummy to our children. I cant wait to be with you forever. Thank you for loving me and making my dreams come true."I whispered,truly meaning it.