wedding

Today was the day. I could feel my heart speeding up as time went on. I had finally gotten my hair into a pretty updue. My dress was snug but then again i was pregnant. I stood infront of the doors freaking out. I was going to go through with it. I was getting married. Sarah was going to walk me down the aisle because i didnt want my father to. Even though he wasnt walking me down the aisle he was invited as well as his wife ,brittny, and my sister. When the doors opened i felt a large smile on my face. Louis stood there with a few tears rolling down his face. I had white roses hanging from the ceiling with little blue candles. My dress hugged my every curve then flowed out into a ballgown,with lace sleeves. My shoes were a bright blue sparkly high heels. It looked like my own heaven,at least thats what i was going for. We were in a nice chaple where in the background i had a remake of the eiffle tower with lights on it. My theme was a night in Paris, so the lights were dimmed. Danni,Lottie,Fizzy,Daisy and Phoebe  walked down the aisle in short dark blue dresses that had black lace from the waist down to the bottom of the dress.I had their hair curled down the side,with light natural makeup. Issabella walked down the aisle in cute little baby blue dresse throwing blue rose petals across the floor,with the help of my 9 year old cousin  Kayla. The music changed as Sarah walked me down the aisle. She wore a dark blue floor length dress with a diamond belt,her hair was curled down her back,with natural makeup as well. I looked around the room smiling at a few fans. For my wedding we had a compitition where we chose 15 of the best fan vidios and sent them an invite to my wedding. I thought it would be a once in a lifetime experience for them. When i reached the front Louis pulled my veil over my head,smiling widely."You look beautiful"He mouthed. My makeup was a smockey black eye with bright red lips."Today we are here to celebrate the union of Louis Tomlinson and Savannah Connor. The bride and groom have decided to write their own vowels so we will start with Louis." The priest said."Savannah i know i have made many mistakes in our relationship,and that you have forgiven me every time and for that im thankful. Theres something about you that just makes me happy. When you laugh i can feel myself become giddy. When we first said I love You i swear i knew that i was gonna start a family with you. You are the one that makes my world spin.You are my love,life, and hold the key to my heart. I want you to know after every fight ill wrap my arms around you and refuse to let you go. Every time you cry ill wipe away your tears, whenever you just need to vent ill be there to hear you. I promise to love you until the day i die. Just say i do and ill never stop saying i love you."Louis finished sending a few tears down my cheeks."Louis you are so stupidly immature that it annoys me sometimes."Everyone laughed as Louis raised an eyebrow."But i love that about you. You are so carefree that i find jealousy in it. I used to be that carefree and childish until i came into the world of music but with you i have started to become carefree again. You bring out the best in me and the parts of me i thought i would never see again. You are truly my other half. I never believed in fairytales until i met you. You make my life a love story that i hope inspirs other girls that their prince charming does exist and that their not always perfect. Your smile and laugh,even your bromance with Harry make me love you more and more. But i promise you that if you mess up again i will not cook for a month and we both know how much you love my cooking. But Louis i promise to be loyal,caring,and a loving wife to you until i die.Just say i do and ill never stop loving you."I finished. Louis was chuckling along with the boys."After today you both are one. You are agreeing today that you will love and care for each other to death. You will stay by each others side nomadder the circumstances. You will be husband and wife."I smiled at Louis as the priest continued."Can i have the rings?"Everyone awwed as Issabella wobbled over to us holding her hand out,I knelt down and grabed them out of her hand,giving them to the priest."These rings signalize the unity of you both. Do you Louis Tomlinson take Savannah Connor to love and to hold threw sickness and health,poverty or wealth,to have and to hold until death do you part?"Louis stared straight into my eyes."I do"He said loud and clear as he slid my wedding band that was inbedded with diamonds all around it. By now i had a few tears rolling down my face."Do you Savannah Connor take Louis Tomlinson to love and to hold threw sickness and health,poverty or wealth,to have and to hold until death do you part?"I wiped a tear off my cheek sliding Louis ring on"I absolutly do" My voice cracked as i finished."Then by the power invested in me, i now pronounce you Husband and Wife,you may now kiss your bride."Louis smiled widely as he put his hands on my hips pulling me closer. I wraped my arms around his neck as his lips smashed onto mine. The kiss was passoniate but at the same time appropriate for everyone watching. When we pulled away everyone was cheering. We walked out to take our pictures,along with the bridal party pictures and some with our fans that were invited.

                      "Please welcome for the first time Mr and Mrs Louis Tomlinson."Louis and i ran into our reception party. I giggled as we had our first dance. I never knew this was how it felt to be married, i was extremely happy. When the father daughter dance came up, i felt a smile come over my face as i walked over to Ethan."Will you dance with me dad?"I asked softly calling him dad for the first since he left my family. He smiled widely. I wraped my arms around his neck as we danced."Your brother and mother would be so proud of you. Im proud of you. Youve become a beautiful and talented young lady." As the night went on Louis and i stood infront of everyone. The fans werent invited to the reception so we were fine to tell everyone.Louis grabed the microphone smiling."In front of our family and close friends Louis and i want to share something that will change our lives." I noded grabbing it."Our family of two will become three. Im 2 and 1/2 months pregnant."I said happily. Everyone cheered. Sarah and the boys had large smiles on their face. I was married and pregnant. My life was good so far.