wedding day

~Sarah~

                               I woke up to utter cauos..Savannah was pratically screaming at everyone as she directed the hair stylists and makeup what to do.She had her hair curled down her back,her makeup was black and smokey.She wore a red dress that went to the floor.She turned to look at me and thats when i noticed her sparkly heels making me smile.She made the dress match my style but those shoes were so her."Hello love im so glad your up time to get your makeup done,hair,and see the girls all done."She said her Irish accent coming out full force.Before i could say anything i was in a seat with a starbucks frappacino in my hand.

                            I looked around the room to see everyone being worked on.Savannah looked ready to die,she took a few pills.I smiled one drink could get her wasted and now she had a hung over yet she was still working.She ushered all the girls out to get in their dresses as she helped me slip on mine.I was allowed to chose my dress and theirs but i didnt chose hair or makeups so i couldnt wait to see what i looked like.Savannah smiled pulling on my dress and putting my vail over my face.She stepped away revealing all the girls in a baige,yellowy type short dress i chose for them.They had their hair braided down the side with curled bangs,their makeup was light and natural.They held pink roses,Savannah had red and black roses and she handed me my boque.It had white and red roses with sparkles on the edges of the petles.I looked in the mirror and gasped at my reflection.My dress fit all of my curves as it fell.My eyes had grey eyeshadow then my lips were a bright red. I looked at Savannah and pulled her into a hug and wiped under her eyes seeing her almost crying.

               "You look beautiful Sar-bear but we have to get you down that aisl so lets go Mrs.Horan"She said in her'dont argue/do what i say voice. I nodded feeling my heartbeat speed up.Today i was marrying the love of my life. I stood there as the music started one by one everyone fialed out.Savannah kissed my cheek before she started down the aisle.Then it was my turn.I put my arm through my fathers and started down the aisle everyone looking at me.My eyes serched until they found the familiar blue eyes i had fallin in love with.When i reached the front my father kissed my cheek and lifted my vail.I finally looked around and gasped everything was absolutly beautiful.

             "Dearly beloved we are gathered her today to join Sarah &Niall in holy matramony.From what i was told you both made vowls.Sarah you may start"The priest said.

Niall  from the   our relationship began   ,

You've suprised me,

   captivated me,

And bewitched me in a way

That no other human being ever has.

Before I knew you,

I wasn't living.

I was    anticipating     ,

And    hoping     ,

And dreaming

And now, today,

My dream is coming true

You’ve opened up my eyes

And shown me what    true love    can be

And I’ll do everything in my power

To prove to you how much I love you.

   until the day your finally not always hungry   .

                 Everyone laughed at my last line.Niall smiled as he grabed my hands.

"Sarah from the day i saw you,i knew you would be my wife,through ups and downs your smile was the only thing that could lift me up.You are a one of a kind.You have a heart of gold that i just love to be near.Sarah i promise to hold your hand when we have our first child,hug you after every fight,kiss every tear away,and love you until both our hearts stop beating.I vow with my love of food that you and me will stay together forever baby."Everyone awwes at hivows."I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss your bride."The preacher announced.

                            I kissed Niall with everything in me.I pulled away with a smile.We ran down the aisl as everyone cheered.For the next hour we took pictures together with our bridal partys.

                           We slowly walked into our venue and i couldnt help but smile tears coming to my eyes.I looked around the room and couldnt help but laugh at how amazing it was.Savannah went into every detail to ensure i would love it. We slowly walked into the middle of the dance floor."Please everyone settle down for the first dance of the new Mr&Mrs.Horan."That was the second time i heard me refered to as Mrs.Horan and i loved it. Savannah stood up and went to the piano as she begain to sing.

Waking up I see that everything is OK

The first time in my life and now it's so great

Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed

I think about the little things that make life great

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

[Chorus]

This innocence is brilliant

I hope that it will stay

This moment is perfect

Please don't go away

I need you now

And I'll hold on to it

Don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, not a single tear

The first time in my life and now it's so clear

Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here

It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling

[Chorus]

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming

It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming

It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

This innocence is brilliant

Makes you wanna cry

This innocence is brilliance

Please don't go away

Cause I need you now

And I'll hold on to it

Don't you let it pass you by

                                                       My head rested on Nialls shoulder as we danced.When it ended the real dance songs came on everyone danced and had a ball.Before i knew it Savannah and the guys were pushing us towards our limo which would take us to our honeymoon."We love you"They screamed as we drove away.I smiled leaning on Niall."I love you Mrs.Horan."He whispered his lips touching my neck.I shivered in delight."I love you Mr.Horan."I whispered as our lips meet for the first time of the night. We kissed until we couldnt breath...I was a married woman and i liked it.