daddy 101

• Dedicated to Alissa Grimm

~Niall's POV~

                        I must admit i felt really bad for Savannah and Louis. The past 2 weeks have been hell for them. Truthfully i have never seen Savannah so frustrated and quit frankly bad looking. She was always dressed up but lately her outfits concisted on sweats,t-shirts,messy hair,big bags under her eyes,and a serious attitude. Louis seemed to be dieing,he was of no use to Savannah. He couldnt figure out how to change the diper without making a mess,he was a heavy sleeper so waking up at night was hard for him, he was always loud so that woke up the babies alot. I think Savannah just might kill him if he wakes them up one more time. Sarah and i sat on their couch watching Savannah yell at Louis as if he was a child as well. "Cant you for once just change their diapers without messing up all their clothes. Louis im tired of cleaning up everything,I need your help."She cried."But you never help me figure out what to do."He groaned/ Savannahs face turned red. I think she just might die."Louis, i do everything. I havent slept more then 7 hours this whole week. I get up 5 times a night to calm them down,i clean up the mess you make when you change the diapers,i wash them,i do the clothes,i cook dinner every night, i do our clothes,i clean the whole house, i do everything i need your help"She screeched,her Irish accent was extremely thick.. I jumped off the couch."Savannah,how about you go to my house with Sarah and take a break. I will help teach Niall some things. I promise everything will be fone. You look exhausted and need some sleep."I whispered. She nodded."Thank you Niall."She hugged me. She kissed Louis softly on the lips"I love you"Louis smiled"And i love you." That was somthing that i admired about them. They could argue and yell at the top of their lungs but they never left a fight without saying I love you. Savannah went upstairs and kissed the babies good bye before coming back down. I kissed Sarah smiling at my beautiful wife."Treat her good. Even though i know you will,but just try to calm her down."I whispered."I will babe"She grabed Savannahs hand before they left.

                 I turned to Louis."Alright time for Nialls daddy techniques 101.''I clapped my hands. We started off by sweeping and vacuming downstairs. Louis did the dishes as i dusted off the downstairs."First part of being a daddy, is helping out mummy as much as possiable. Savannah is in a vulnerable,she needs to know you care. Cleaning up for her and maybe cooking dinner a few times a week will make her feel good."Louis nodded."Clean,cook. check"I laughed hearing the babies cry."Step 2, when babies cry get up as quickly as possiable so she doesnt have to get them every time. Let her rest for a while." Louis smiled as we walked upstairs. He picked up Charles and Julia."Whats wrong my babies."He said softly,laying them on the changing table."Now when you do this you have to lift their legs up to clean their butts. Dont worry it doesnt hurt them."I showed him how to change their diapers. Louis was worried at first but did it perfectly."Step 3. Savannah keeps a time log in the kitchen for when they last ate. It said 10 and now it is 1 so they need to eat. Their is breast milk in the fridge."He picked up the babies,walking into the kitchen setting them in their little swings."You need to heat them up a little bit."Louis put them in the microwave for a tiny bit before taking them out. "Now you have to feed them one at a time."Louis gave Charles his bottle first."Now your gonna hold him against your chest,and pat his back softly . Dont stop until he burps."I smiled proudly as Louis did exactly as i said."Now lay him down and do the same thing for Julia."I rubbed Charles cheek softly. He made a weird face at me causing me to laugh. Louis fed Juls."Step 4, Now it is bath time. Your gonna set the water to luke warm. Put the little bath things in the sink."Louis set everything up."Now grab Charls and undress him softly and lay him on the baby holder. Your gonna softly use your hands to put the water on hip. He will cry but thats just cus he will be fussy not because you are doing something wrong."He did as i said. Charles whined,kicking his tiny feet."Just a tiny amout of his baby wash. Rub it on him,then rinse it off. Not on his head though."Louis looked so nervouse that i felt kinda bad for him. "Now you need to block his eyes,and put a tiny bit of water on his head. Then dry him off and put a new diaper and clothes on him."After Louis was done he did Julia."Step 5, it is nap time for them so take them up stairs,and rock them to sleep. Lay them in bed then come back downstairs with all the dirty clothes." I sat on the couch and called Sarah.

s- hello

n-hey babe,how is she

s-she has been sleeping. the moment she got in the car she was gone.

n-good,Louis is picking everything up easily. Well i got to go.i love you

s-love you to. bye

                                 Louis came downstairs."Step 6, do the laundry for her."He nodded walking into the laundry room and doing the clothes."Step 7,make dinner. Be romantic."Louis walked into the kitchen. We made steak,patatoes,and salad. Louis set up the dining room,with roses and candals."Step 8, ask a friend to baby sit so you can spend time with your wife. Make her feel special."Louis looked at me."Yes we will watch them."I laughed. -bring her home-  I texted Sarah. 20 minutes later Savannah walked through the door. I grabed the baby bags, and babies, taking them to the car and buckling them into their baby seats. I hugged Savannah."You guys deserve a alone night. I promise Louis will be able to help you more. Oh Louis?"He looked up at me."Step 9 and 10. Make your night worth it. Make love to your wife."I laughed closing the door. I jumped into the car and kissed Sarahs cheek."We have a night with the twins."She nodded. When we got home i took the babie up stairs and into the crib laying them down.

                                            Sarah giggled hearing them cry. I jumped up rocking them back to sleep."Im not used to the newborn crying all the time anymore."I chuckled looking at her."Well you better get used to it."I raised my eyebrow."Why is that?"She walked over to me smiling."Im pregnant again." I smiled widely picking her up and spinning her around."Im gonna be a daddy again?"She noddded."I love you"I whispered against her lips."And i love you."She replied kissing me. Sadly the cute little Tomlinson babies had to interupt it.