do me a favor

~Sav pov~

                                  I woke up smileing. I couldnt wait to start the day for some odd reason.I jumped out of bed when my phone rang. I got nervous when i saw the id number.

"Hello Uncle Simon whats up?"I asked."Oh morning darling i wanted to ask you a favor."I smiled."Anything you need im there."I started making my bed with one hand."You see tonight is celebrity singing on thex-factor.One of our celebritys had to pull out, and you are the first person i could think of to fill the spot."He said."Simon you do realise i live about 4 hours away from where you are having the show and on top of that i wont have time to practice with this person,nor will they know im there."I stated putting the phone on speaker and starting my makeup."I realise that but this girl is planning on singing alone and it could really damage her tonight if she doesnt have someone,the song is really complicated and she has problems with it but its to late to change it.I have a car already waiting to bring you to a jet that will get you here sooner but you still wont have time to practice but this girl needs you and is a huge fan.Please Savannah im begging you?"I groaned."Alright ill be ready when they get here what song are we doing."I asked. I pulled on my black tight dress,red leather jacket, and red heels.I curled my hair. I was putting on my bright red lipstick when he started talking again."Sorry i had to find it she is a part of my group now you see why i care so much.But the song is Who you are Jessie J. Now during the performans come out when you can see her start to struggle. You can tell because she will pull the micraphone away from her mouth and put her hand on her stomache.Thank you Savannah the car is 5 minutes away."I gasped why so early.As if reading my mind"Sweety did you sleep in late again its already 3 o'clock"I gasped dangit no more late nights for me.I didnt get to bed until 5 am because i was messing with the guys and skyping Sarah."Alright see you soon Uncle Simon"I said before hanging up and finishing my make up.I grabbed my iphone and purse quickly running down stairs. I saw my vehical waiting and quickly got in.

xsexyloverlou- Baby want to go get breakfast

                                                    I laughed when i saw Lous name.

me- Srry babe simon needed my help and is flying me 2 the x-f 4 2night show

                                                     I typed back as i got in the plane. I closed my eyes and as impossiable as it sounds i fell asleep again. Before i knew it i was being woke up. I groaned opening my eyes.I slowly got out of the plane hoping into the waiting car.When i pulled up i was rushed inside and given a mike i guess my girl was next."Lilianna Blackfield singing Who you are Jessie J. Today she is sadly singing alone."Eric anounced.He was the new guy. She walked on stage.She had dark black hair and green eyes,she was in a red dress that went to her knees and combat boots.She took a deep breath looking kind of scared until she begain to sing calmning down a bit.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf.

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

        I could see she was struggling so thats when i decided to make my entrance singing the song with everything i had ad she stared at me in shock.I forgot she was a fan.

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

(who you are [x11])

    (her)

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah!

The more I try the less it's working, yeah

'Cause everything inside me screams

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

(ME)

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

There's nothing wrong with who you are!

           (Both) I tried my hardest to harminize and was happy to see i did.

Yes, no's, egos, fake shows, like WHOA!

Just go, and leave me alone!

Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,

With a smile, that's my home!

That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

(Me)

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

(Both)

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

Yeah yeah yeah

                                            When we finished Simon and the other judges were standing and clapping.I huged Lilianna and smiled at the crown."Lilianna and our suprise guest Savannah Connor.Now Savannah why are you here."Eric asked.I smiled at the crowd."Well you see Simon my wonderful manager and ex mentor from the show called me today with Liliannas delema on not having a celebrity plus shes a fan, and i could never turn down helping her. I hope it sounded okay ive only sung this song once and as you see Lilianna didnt know i was coming."I said into my mike wraping my arm around Lilianna"Well folks vote 5579 for Lilianna to go through."I smiled and made the call sign with my hand remmebering the times i had here.When i walked back stage i couldnt help but smile and run into Lous arms."What are you doing here."I whispered as he smiled down at me."Did you forget what today is?"I looked at him confused."Its our hang out day."I giggled."Lou everyday is our hang out day.What did you want."I asked him walking towards the car."To see my girlfriend."He whispered as we got in the car causing me to giggle.He smashed his lips to mine causeing me to moan.He licked my lip asking for entrance which i granted without hesitation.He smiled as we pulled away getting in the plane and cuddleing with me as we turned on a movie."I love you Savannah with all my heart."Lou whispered in my ear."I love you Lou forever and always."I whispered looking up into his eyes.His beautiful eyes.He kissed me again which started another make out session until we drifted asleep and eventually made it back to my apartment to sleep some more...