this could be the end

~Sarah, 3 months later~

                         I smiled as Niall held our little boy Benjamin Josiah. He had these cute blue eyes that matched his fathers exactly. He didnt have much hair but he had a tiny bit of brown fuzz on his tiny head. Niall was so happy that we had a boy,it filled me with joy seeing him so happy. Niall made me happy,everything he has done in my life has been worth it. Every ounce of hate,the tiny fights,labor, everything i have gone threw to be with him was so worth it. To see him smile,hearing him call me babe,knowing i was his one and only. Sometimes i wondered if this life i chose was worth it. If being a singer was worth all of this. Savannah was now 22 i was 21,we had been singers for about 5 years now.

                        Everyday was amazing but sometimes i wish that it was over. I know i recently rejoined Savannah,but i just didnt feel the same. Without Issabella in my arms,or Niall holding me i just didnt feel right. I know that Niall wouldnt be able to be with me forever,but being at home felt right to me. Being a mum felt right. I got to live my dream and now another dream of mine was coming true. I was a mother. Why i am thinking about this im not sure. I just feel like Beauty Falls has reached its peak and was mostly over now. Yes we had fans everywhere,but what was it all worth if i didnt enjoy it anymore. Savannah was somewhat thinking the same thing now,but im not sure if she could give it up. I dont think i can either.

                           I shook my head and kissed Benjamins cheeks."Welcome to the big world,my boy."I whispered.

~savannah~

                            I had just got done visiting  Sarah and Niall. Their little boy was so precious.He had such chubby cheeks that you couldnt help but kiss them. Sarah and Niall had the perfect family,and life. They were that storybook family that you had always hoped would be you. The two of them just screamed IN LOVE. The way that they looked at each other,the way you could tell that they would always love each other. Sometimes i get so jealous of them. The fact that they barly fight,where Louis and i fight so much. Sometimes he gets mad because im not a stay at home mum. Even though we had decided that we would travle with them and i would continue singing,i knew he wished i could be there with the kids more. He wanted them to grow up like he did. With their mum always there,knowing that their parents were there for them. It was hard choosing between my career and being a stay at home mum.

                                I played with the kids,watching them crawl around. Tomorrow was actually their first birthday. It amazes me that my babies were already a year old. I had carried them for 9 months,made them in love with Louis,and now they were slowly growing up. Julia and Charles giggled up at me as i tickled their tiny tummys."Mum"Charles whined. I stopped,my eyes widening."Louis!"I yelled loudly. Louis came running in."Whats wrong?"I smiled widely."Charles,can you say it again?"I cooed. He smiled."Mum"Louis smiled widely."Can you say dad."He pleaded. Juls looked at Louis."Da"She mumbled. I felt tears come to my eyes. Louis kissed me softly."Thats right baby. Mummy and Daddy."Louis whispered kissing their heads.

                                       That night i cuddled up to Louis chest,his heart beat calming my mind.Louis rubed my hip. His fingertips,sent electricity threw my veins. It was strange how much my body was craving my husband."Louis"I moaned as his hand slowly travled up my shirt. He smirked as he straddled me. From that moment on,Louis and i made love.