please

~savannah~

                               Louis and i have been broken up for about 3 days now and i felt horriable. He was my other half the only one i can see my life with him. I just prayed that he would chose me because if he didnt i think i might actually give up. I always tried to be strong but if we were to completely be over i think i would. I would give Louis our baby and be done. I would run from the fears i have and live with Ethan, try to be normal. That way nobody would have to deal with me. Today we had an interview with Sugarscape. I pulled on my black dress only to see my tiny bump was showing. I guess you could say for only being maybe 2 months pregnant i already had a bump. I straightened my hair and did natural makeup with a bright red lip.I decided to wear my red sparkly heels that Louis bought me. I frowned seeing how red my eyes were. I hadnt stopped crying in hours. Sarah thought everything would get better. But i still hadnt told her about my pregnancy.

                              When i made it to the interview i couldnt help but wince when i saw Louis. His eyes were red and puffy. He looked worse then i did. When he saw me his eyes got brighter. He looked at my tummy where my hand rested protectivly. I sat on the stool putting a fake smile on,Louis was right beside me. I could feel the butterflies in my tummy,my heart speading up,and the love i have for him travle through my body. "Hello today we have Savannah Connor and One Direction. To start off we have Savannah Connor singing a song that she has written for her special someone."I smiled standing up. I had wrote this song a few months after louis asked me to marry him. And i still meant it. I grabed my guitar and started strumming.

It's always been about me myself and I

If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time

I never wanted to be anybody's other half

I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last

That was the only way I knew to that you

You make we wanna say

I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Cause every time before we spend like

Maybe yes and maybe no

I can live without it, I can let it go

Ooh, I did, I get myself into

You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

Tell me is it only me

Do you feel the same?

You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games

I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down

You can trust and never feel it now

Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through

(From: http://www.elyrics.net)

So can we say

I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Cause every time before we spend like

Maybe yes and maybe no

I won't live without it, I won't let it go

Wooh Can I get myself into

You make we wanna say

Me a family, a house a family

Ooh, can we be a family?

And when I'm old and sit next to you.

And when we remember when we said

I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Cause every time before we spend like

Maybe yes and maybe no

I won't live without it, I won't let it go

Just look at what we got ourselves into

You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,

Love you

                                      I looked at Louis who had a determined look in his eyes. The people in the live audience were laughing and smiling as i finished."That was just too sweet."Elana the interviewer said. I sat back by Louis."Elana i need to say something if i may." I looked at Louis confused.Elana nodded.He grabed the microphone looking at the crowd."In all honesty i havent been faithful to Savannah for almost a year now. I have had relations with my ex El. I couldnt  figure out who i could love for the rest of my life until i lost the person. Savannah found out about it about 3 days ago. And her being the strong woman i fell in love with gave me a choice. Either her or El. But what she does'nt realize and what id didnt realize was it has always been her. She was the girl i could go to even when she was with Zayn." He looked over at me getting on his knees again. The audience was completely shocked. I had tears rolling down my face as Louis grabed my hand."Savannah you are the one. I never believed in those fairytails about love at first sight or fireworks when we kiss. But everytime we kiss my world explodes,when we touch you make me warm and fuzzy. When i see you my heart starts to pound and my tummy fills with butter flies. When i lost you i lost my world. I couldnt stop crying because the one person who had my heart was broken because of me. And i want to fix that. Our wedding is in 2 and 1/2 weeks and on our wedding day i want to be married to YOU the wonderful Savannah Jade Conner soon to be Tomlinson. Please i am begging you on national tv to forgive me and be my soon to be wife again. I promise you i will forever be faithful to you."By now Louis was in tears,holding my ring out to me. I could feel my heart breaking. I loved this man and i had to trust and believe that he was being truthful."Yes, but i swear if you ever cheat again, i wont take you back."He nodded kissing me hard on the mouth. After that the interview was normal until the most embarassing question came up."Savannah now i know weight is a big deal in your buisness, but people have noticed that you have gained some weight. And seem to be fitting into your clothes a little tighter. Is there something you want to tell the world."I laughed pouting."Im under alot of stress. With the wedding and my movie finishing up i have none stop been eating. I guess im just being a fatty."I replied shrugging. Everyone laughed.

                         I finally got my man back. And i was keeping him.