why,why did you do it

~savannah~

                                       I could feel the tears run down my face as i looked at the pictures infront of me. Louis had his arms tightly around El as she kissed him. The dates on the pictures showed they were taken a month ago. I threw them across the room and screamed at the top of my lungs just letting it out. We were on the road,thankfully so only my driver heard me. The pictures were sent to me as fanmail. I looked at my ring feeling like my hand was on fire. I could feel my heart breaking and i didnt know how to stop it. I was in llove and i just couldnt figure out why i couldnt have a happily ever after. I took my ring off and set it on the table. I didnt know how to react. Was i sapossed to be really angry or did i try to fix this. We had been together for almost two years. Was i sapossed to throw that away so easily. I fixed my makeup and put my ring back on. I was going to marry Louis because i won his heart,i know El expected me to just give in but l wouldnt. He was mine.

                                              I fixed my makeup and pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans,red sparkly long sleeved top, and black sparkly heels with a red bow on the back. I walked inside our interview spot and saw El in the audience. She would never learn. I walked over to her and whispered in her ear."I dont care about your little make out session. If you havent realized we are still getting married. Bet you feel good."She glared as i walked on stage sitting by Louis and pecking his lips. I whispered in his ear"I know you cheated on me with El last month. But this will not stop our wedding unless you want her over me."He looked at me shaking his head."Im sorry it was a mistake. I would never chose her over you. Your my love."I nodded smiling. I dindnt forgive him but i wasnt gonna deal with this right now."Welcome to Daylight Weekly. Thank you for joining in, today we have Savannah Connor and One Direction. To start off Savannah is going to sing her new single that will be released in exaclty 10 minutes. This is the first time anyone will hear this song." Jenna said. I walked up to the microphone."This is called Better then Revenge. I dedicate this to to every girl who wants revenge. I know i do." I looked straight at El who had a stupid red wig on. The music started i felt myself get into it showing my bad girl side.

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did

Ha, Time for a little revenge

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer

And, I had it all; I had him right there where I wanted him

She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause

She took him faster than you can say sabotage

I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it

I underestimated just who I was dealing with

She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum

She underestimated just who she was stealing from

She's not a saint and she's not what you think

She's an actress, Whoa

She's better known for the things that she does

On the mattress, Whoa

Soon she's gonna find

Stealing other people's toys on the playground

Won't make you many friends

She should keep in mind,

There is nothing I do better than revenge, Ha

She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list