Chapter Forty Six

Start from the beginning

"Kiddo, you look amazing!" He said and that was the signal for all the others to turn their heads. Ceres had received multiple compliments and all she could do was smile, even though her cheeks were hurting from how wide she was smiling.

"I knew the dress would suit you. It isn't too much, is it?" Lance asked and Ceres shook her head.

"It's perfect" she said.

"Both of my babies looks so beautiful...this is such a good day to be alive" Kade said as he sniffled and wiped his tears.

Arthur just gave a short chuckle before speaking up.

"Is everyone ready to go? No one's leaving anything?" Arthur asked as he looked amongst his children and everyone nodded.

"Then we have a graduation to attend" he said and with that, everyone headed out.

When they had arrived at the hall where the ceremony would be held, Max had headed off on his own and the rest tried to look for vacant seats.

"Fuck, I knew we should have came earlier" Kade muttered as he saw that the front rows were filled up.

"Your idea of earlier is the day before" Ares said and Kade frowned.

"If coming the day before would have saved us those front row seats then I would have done it" he said and Ares just shook his head.

They had all eventually found seats in the middle rows and they were pretty good. That is until someone sat in front of Kade and his vision was immediately blocked.

"Did he just-? He didn't just sit in front of me...?" Kade asked with a look of disbelief on his face and Lucas just snickered.

"Kade, don't start" Arthur said and Kade frowned.

"How the hell am I supposed to see with this big head in front of me?" Kade said loudly, not even caring that the person in front of him could hear him.

"One of you switch with me?" Kade asked and when he saw that none of his brothers were willing he just frowned.

"I can't believe this is happening to me" Kade grumbled. When he felt a tap on his shoulder he looked and saw Ceres pointing at her seat.

"I'll switch with you" she said and Kade frowned.

"Honey, you're small enough as it is and if I can't see then you definitely won't be able to see. Thank you, though" Kade said and Ceres just nodded.

The ceremony had started off with a slideshow of all the seniors throughout the years and although Max wasn't really in any of the photos, some of his art had been shown and that made Ceres smile.

Throughout all of the speeches and awards, Ceres did begin to get a little bored but once they were finally beginning to call students' names, she perked up.

"...Maximilian Spencer"

It had taken a while for Max's name since he was towards the end of the alphabet but when they finally said his name, Ares & Kade were up like firecrackers.

"WOOOOOH!!! THAT'S MY BABY BROTHER!!" Ares yelled.

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU MAXI!!" Kade followed up with a yell of his own and Ceres couldn't help but laugh at the two.

Even though he was was far away, the look of embarrassment was clear on Max's face as he grabbed his diploma and hurried off of the stage.

After everyone else had been called, there was an ending speech from the principal and once the principal congratulated the students, caps started flying everywhere.