Chapter 11

Ignore all the blood in the above picture and it's almost perfect.

Dipper Pov

When we woke up, Bill had been the first one. I shifted around as I woke, looking up to see Bill looking down at me with a smile, his arms wrapped around me still from last night.

I blushed hard, moving around and attempting to hide my face.

He let go of me with a chuckle, and I moved away quickly. I had woken up pretty easily after that, so I just got out of bed and grabbed some clothes to put on before heading to the bathroom and changing into them.

I walked downstairs, grabbing a croissant and beginning to eat it. I walked into the gift shop section of the Shack, leaning against the check out counter as I ate. I soon finished my croissant, heading down to the lab to see if Grunkle Ford was working on something.

When I reached the basement, he was asleep on top of a stack of calculations. I shook his shoulder, waking him up.

"UWAH- STANLEY GET THAT FORK AWAY FROM THE TOASTER- Oh hi Dipper." He jumped, then turned to look at me with a smile.

"You need to come and get up Grunkle Ford, you've been down here working since last night. And what the hell were you dreaming about...." I laughed a bit towards the end of my sentence.

"I'm not sure. What did you hear me say?" He asked, confused. I heard a laugh from behind me.

"Uhm, I just heard you say, 'STANLEY GET THAT FORK AWAY FROM THE TOASTER-'" I heard Bill say, before he broke out laughing. I joined in on his laughing, having to hold onto Grunkle Ford's desk to keep from falling over onto the ground I was laughing so hard.

I soon caught my breath, walking over to Will and grabbing his shoulder to support myself.

"Okay... We should go back upstairs... Leave Grunkle Ford with his dreams about Stan sticking forks in toasters." We both laughed a little more as we headed back upstairs.

We headed up to the shop, and I sat on the counter.

"Whatcha guys wanna do today?" I asked. "Hm. I'm gonna go hang with Panifica, she's a lot better now. You and Will do whatever the hell you want." I nodded, and turned to Will.

"Ideas?" I asked.

"Hm....." We tried to think, and eventually decided to just hang out at the shack. Mabel left, going to go find Pacifica.

Soos later came in and told us that he was taking the day off, and Stan and Ford left to go on a hunt for the Moth Man. So that left just me and Bill in the house.

We sat around and talked for a while, soon coming back to what had happened yesterday.

"Hey PineTree?" I heard Bill ask.

"Yeah Bill?" I replied.

"What were you saying before Shooting Star cut you off?"

I went entirely silent. I just sat and stared into space, thinking of the possibilities of what could happen if I told him.

"....... PineTree....?" Bill moved in front of me, looking at me. I refused to meet his gaze.

"What is it PineTree?" He asked again, trying to make me face him.

I never looked at him.

"PineTree tell me what's wrong." I ignored his words, and soon spoke two words of my own.

"I'm sorry." I pushed him away, running out of the Shack and into the woods. I ran as fast as I could, soon hiding behind a rock and bringing my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs as I kept my head down.