Chapter 13

Dipper Pov

I had fallen asleep on the roof, so I was confused when I awoke in my bed cuddled into Bill. I soon realized he had brought us back into my bedroom. I smiled and snuggled my face into his chest, inhaling his scent. I knew he was awake as well, but we said nothing and continued to lay there. It was all nice and peaceful until Grunkle Stan came in to tell us to get up.

'I thought he was at a hotel- I guess they came back while we were on the roof.'

He looked at us for a few seconds before backing away and shutting the door slowly. I then heard the sound of footsteps pounding down the stairs.

"Pfff-" I started laughing, it seems like he had a whole panic attack or something because he saw us cuddling while we were awake. Bill started laughing too, and we soon had to let go of each other for room to breathe due to how much we laughed.

"I-I don't think Grunkle Stan is okay-" I said when I finally caught my breath. "Nope, he probably isn't. Uh how is he going to react when we walk downstairs- Oh shit how will Sixer act...." I just laughed.

"L-Let's just go downstairs....." We started to leave the room, before I pulled him back realizing something.

He looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" I fidgeted a bit before responding, "Should we tell them properly that we're dating now? And should we say anything about...You know, how you're Bill Cipher and not Will Rephic?" He thought for a moment. "I'm not sure it's the best idea telling them I'm Bill.....But maybe if we told them we're dating first, it might make them rethink me and not try to kill me immediately after learning I'm Bill."

I smiled slightly. "You're right." I hugged him, feeling him return the hug. "Come on, we should go eat... And check if Stan is okay." I nodded slowly, letting go of Bill and opening the door. We walked downstairs, and I peeped into the kitchen slightly to see if Grunkle Stan was okay.

"Uh, Grunkle Stan? Are... Are you okay..? You ran downstairs like you just saw a ghost..." I snickered a little, only to receive a glare in response.

"What the hell is wrong with you Grunkle Stan, you already know I'm gay and that we share that bed so neither of us sleep in the window seat." "Well why the hell didn't one of you sleep in Mabel's bed??" I stood there and just looked at him.

"You really think either of us are going to sleep in that bed, the bed of a girl who once ate like seventeen banned European sugar candy packs called Smile Dip? The one who used to and may possibly still read 'adult' books just to hear about the description of the 'hot guys'? The one who used to never wear the same sweater more than once, and would knit a new one every day? My sister, basically used to be exactly like me but with eighteen pounds of sugar injected into her bloodstream? The one who obsessed over a boy who made out with puppets, a merman, GNOMES, and a boy band who was basically just lab experiments? Yeah, no thanks. Don't care if she had matured since we were twelve, I still don't trust it." I heard Bill snicker behind me.

Grunkle Stan looked at me shocked. "That all really happened-" "We did a lot of shit over summer four years ago. A LOT of shit. That's not even half of it, we met the 8 1/2 president of the United States that was so stupid they tried erasing him from history, but preserved his body and kept himself alive by encasing himself in Peanut Brittle. Oh shit I forgot the cops told me and Mabel not to tell anyone about him-" I began slightly freaking out, but soon calmed down after remembering I had no idea where the fuck Quentin Trembly was.

Grunkle Ford gave me a confused look. "Ugh- go through Journal Three, read my entry on Quentin Trembly." He nodded slowly, still a little confused. I walked to the coffee pot, pushing Stan out of the way. I poured myself coffee and drank it, still a little tired. I mean, I DID get fucked by Bill last night.