Chapter 1

A/N: Gravity Falls theme above because it's not right without it!

Dipper Pov

It had been four years since Weirdmageddon. I shouldn't have thought about it, but I could never manage to get Bill out of my head.

At first I took these thoughts and just thought that it was because I was trying to reflect on what had happened over that summer. I tried convincing myself it was because of my hatred for the three sided interdimentional dream demon. Yet, no matter what I did, thoughts of Bill never left my mind.

"Ughhhhhhh." I fell back onto my bed with a huff. "What's wrong Bro-Bro?" I heard Mabel ask. "Eh, exactly what I said before. Still can't get Bill out of my head." I stared up at the ceiling, awaiting her response. "It's been four years Dipper, how are you still thinking about him?" She replied in a confused tone. "I have no idea."

I rolled out of the bed, walking to the bathroom and standing in front of the sink. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I've grown a lot since Weirdmageddon; I've become quite tall, letting my hair grow out some. I had gotten much stronger too, now actually having abs and enough muscle on my arms so they don't look like noodles. I had ditched the hat, mostly, still wearing it from time to time to reminisce my time in Gravity Falls. I wore more of a jacket rather than a vest, and had started carrying around a brown leather backpack instead of just holding my books in my hands. I had pierced my ears too, black studs decorating my ears.

I turned on the faucet, beginning to splash cold water on my face in an attempt to clear my mind. When that didn't work, I let out a groan and walked back to my room which me and Mabel had been hanging out in.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I told my sister. Mabel had changed since Weirdmageddon too. She still wore the sweaters, but had ditched the headband and all the little designs on her sweaters. She mainly wore solid colors, usually either blue or pink. She had gotten her braces removed, and had decided to let her hair grow as well. Fake diamond studs sat in her ears, sparkling when they caught the light just right.

"Alright Dippin Dots." She replied with a smile. I grabbed my hat and out it on, grabbing my leather bag and journal that had been given to me by Mabel who had gotten it from Mabipper whenever she had gotten stuck in dimension MAB-3L whenever we were closing wormholes after Weirdmageddon.

I left the house, deciding to walk to the park. I walked on the sidewalk, the clouds making the sky slightly dark as I inhaled the scent of grass. I soon arrived at the park, going and sitting on a bench near a tree that cast it's branches overhead. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, letting out the breath a few seconds afterward. Keeping my eyes closed, I hummed to myself as I felt the wind blow through my hair. I soon decided to look through the journal I had brought with me, opening it up to be greeted with the note I had written when I had just turned Thirteen.

"Hey there!

My name is Dipper Pines, the author of this journal!
All summer I had been reading journal's that had been written about things my Grunkle Ford had seen and experienced while he was in Gravity Falls. For a short amount of time, I read the journals and ended up basically reliving every experience Grunkle Ford had. I soon had to leave Gravity Falls, but brought this journal with me, along with the words that had been spoken to me.
"I already lived my adventures, it's time for you to live yours."
Now I follow by that advice. Inside this journal I wrote about things I've experienced, and some things from Grunkle Ford's journals I may need later. Everything is just a page turn away."

I smiled at the entry, the memories coming back. The time Mabel had been boy crazy and was dating a bunch of gnomes that later attacked us, the time we tried investigating the Gobblewonker but was instead met with a machine made by Mr. Mcgucket, the time Pacifica's mansion was haunted by a ghost. I thought about the time when I used a photocopy machine to make copies of myself. I wonder if three and four are okay, they ran outside one day and didn't come back, so I guess they melted. I then remembered when me, Mabel, and Soos had to follow Bill into Stan's mind to save him. It was fun times in Gravity Falls, fun times.

I shut the journal, deciding I'd look at the entries some other time. I out the book into my backpack, getting up and starting to walk back home. I watched as a car traveled down the street, and saw a familiar bumper sticker on the back.

'Where is the Mystery Shack?'

I smiled as I walked home, checking the mailbox and pulling out the mail before looking through it.

"Bills, Bills, Junk, Letter- It's from Grunkle Ford!!!!" I rushed inside, shutting the door quickly behind me before yelling for my sister.

"MABEL! COME QUICK!" I yelled. She soon entered the room, and I showed her the letter. She began bouncing with excitement as I opened the letter, reading it out loud.

'Dear Dipper and Mabel,

Hello! I am very happy to say that you will be able to come back to Gravity Falls next week! Soos agreed to let us all stay in the shack, said he missed us all. Make sure you pack everything you need and get ready to come back, I'm sure we'll be able to have more adventures, hopefully this time not involving an interdimensional dream demon trying to take over the world and causing Weirdmageddon. Me and Stan can't wait to see you!

~Your Grunkle Ford'

"Dipper!! We get to go back to Gravity Falls!!! I get to see Candy and Grenda!!!" Mabel said excitedly. "And we get to see Soos, Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan, and Wendy!!" I said back, just as enthusiastic as Mabel. We quickly ran to our rooms and began packing, preparing to go back to a place where we felt at home.

Watch out Gravity Falls, the mystery twins are coming back.

~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading this! This was the first time I wrote a story not about Bnha, so I'm glad I wrote something new! Sorry if updates are slow, I started this when I have like four other books going 😂
Anyway, Hope you liked this chapter! See you next time,
And Remember,
Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold
BYEEEE!!!!