Chapter 18

Dipper Pov

I looked up to see two people who looked almost just like me and Mabel. They wore blue outfits with each wearing a blue amulet. The Mabel had a blue headband, and the reverse version of me had his hair parted to show the birthmark in the shape of the big dipper.

"Hello, the name is Tyrone, you can call me Mason

"Hello, the name is Tyrone, you can call me Mason." He said, outstretching a hand. I looked at it, pushing it away. "Hello, Tyrone. I'm Dipper. May I ask why you are here?" I replied calmly.

Will was now behind me, shaking. "We came to retrieve our personal demon. Will, come." Will started to go towards them, but I put an arm in front of him. "B-But Dipper, M-Master Mason said t-to come! I-I can't dis-disobey!" I ignored him.

"I don't think you need him. You have powers, why should you need a demon when you're just as capable as him?" This made Tyrone angry. "He is OUR demon, now hand him over." he growled.

I looked toward Bill with an idea in my head, and he read my mind before nodding. I looked back to Tyrone and Reverse Mabel.

"If you want to get Will, you'll have to go through Bipper first." The Reverse Twins looked at each other. "Bipper...?" I smirked, laughing a little. Behind my back, I shook Bill's hand, collapsing to the floor before watching as my body regained composure, standing up. My eyes opened, revealing Bill's eyes. Bill's human form had disappeared, and my mental form floated above, unable to be seen by the Reverse Twins.

"Hey Bill." I said, unable to be heard or seen by anyone but Bill and Will. He looked at me. "Go for the throat." I smirked, crossing my arms and watching. Bipper laughed. He walked up to the twins, smiling widely.

"I'm Bipper, pleasure to meet you both. Now, I'd suggest that you leave and let Will stay, unless you want to be hurt." The twins laughed at him, causing Bill- er, Bipper, to get angry. His face changed from slightly peaceful to angry, and I watched as Bipper snapped his fingers, the suit from the first time Bipper appeared now on him.

"Now, Now

"Now, Now...That's not how you treat a half demon, is it? You may have powers....But the moment your amulets are smashed....poof! You're both just normal kids. But me? My magic stays." I chuckled a little to myself by how much Bill enjoyed doing Bipper.

"Ha! You're not half demon, you're just some poser with props." Reverse Mabel said. "Hm, really? Then explain, this." With the wave of a hand, Tyrone and Mabel were struck down to the ground, unable to get off the floor enough to even be on their knees. "Believe me now?" Bipper said, laughing.

"Bitch...." Tyrone muttered. Oh he did not. "HEY BIPPER!" I yelled out. When he looked at me I once again yelled, "GO FOR THE THROATS!" He nodded firmly, smiling widely. With a small snap, Tyrone and Mabel were clutching their throats, gasping for breath.

"Can't.....Breathe...." The two said breathlessly. "TAKE IT BACK! AND LEAVE WILL ALONE!!" Bipper yelled. The two grasped at their amulets, soon breathing again and standing up. They floated up, about a foot off the ground. Mabel's hair floated up around her, and Tyrone spread out his arms, looking like he'd easily hit someone close to him. "Bipper." I called. "I need my body, I'll smash the amulets while you use magic." He nodded, and slipped out of my body and into his own, me immediately taking mine back and leaping forward to smash their amulets.

I ripped Tyrone's off his neck, and he crashed to the ground from his height. I threw the amulet to the floor and stomped on it, one down. I pulled Mabel's leg and threw her to the floor, grasping her amulet and yanking it back as I put a foot against her stomach to give me leverage.

She gasped for breath, and I ripped the amulet off. I threw it across the kitchen, it smashing against the wall. I jumped off of her, giving Bill a signal to do something. He lifted them off the floor, smashing them back against a wall and knocking the breath out of them once again.

"Take it back." I said. "Take what back?" Tyrone said, only to be smashed against the wall again. "You called Bipper a bitch. Take it back." He looked up and smirked. "Never." He was smashed twice as hard. "I SAID TAKE IT BACK!!" He gave no response, this time I saw as he was smashed with four times as much force. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Will was helping Bill.

He let out a silent scream, lifting his head back. "FUCKING TAKE IT BACK!!" I screamed. Again, no words. I suddenly had the urge to throw him back against the wall, then to the ground. And just that happened, and I saw neither Bill nor Will had done it. I felt a feeling of pain singe through my right eye, but payed it no mind as I once again yelled for him to take it back. He finally responded, "No, Bitch."

I grew so angry I lifted him in the air without touching him, using whatever newfound power I had to throw him across the room to a wall opposite of the Reverse Mabel. He let out a sound of pain. "TAKE IT BACK OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT AGAIN." I said in an angry voice that wasn't my own.

"Ngh- FINE- I TAKE IT BACK!! I TAKE IT BACK!!!" I gently let the two down, resting them on a couch.

"Now, you will leave, WITHOUT WILL, and never come back. If you agree immediately, you'll get back your amulets, fixed. But if you don't, we'll throw you around some more, then maybe banish you to.....ah! The nightmare realm. Got it?" By the end of my sentence, my voice became slightly demonic, scaring myself a little. They gulped ad quickly nodded.

"Now, are you still wanting to take Will?" I asked in my normal voice. They shook their heads. "Good. Bill, could you fix their amulets so I can return them?" Bill nodded and handed me the fixed amulets, which I in turn gave them. They quickly put them on and ran out the door, and we watched as they left. As soon as they did, I fell to the ground, hurting everywhere. I covered my right eye with my hand, it now burning.

"Ah-Ow.....My eye....hurts....everything hurts...." Shockingly, instead of a hug, Bill sat in front of me. He slowly pulled my hand away from my eye. "How the hell....?" He asked, surprised. "Wh-What?" I said worriedly.

Will looked at my eye, shocked. "Y-Your eye....It's....Blue....." "What's wrong?!?" I asked again. Bill looked at me confused. "Having one eye the same as your reverse self is the mark of something unhuman. But.....It doesn't make sense. You're human, and yet....You somehow threw them around telepathically.......By yourself. We didn't give you any power." Bill and Will both removed their eyepatches to reveal an eye each the color of the other. They put them back on, puzzling over what happened.

"Dipper.....What did you do...." Mabel asked, in shock, apparently having not heard what was going on between me, Will, and Bill. I turned around and looked at Mabel.

"AAAHHH!!!!"