Chapter 7

Dipper Pov

We sat and watched the stars for a little while longer before going back into the bedroom through the window. I quietly walked over to my bed, careful not to wake Mabel, and layed down underneath the blankets. I watched Bill sit down in the window seat, and felt somewhat bad that he didn't have a bed.

"Bill." I whispered, seeing him turn his head to face me, a confused expression on his face. I made grab motions with my hands, hoping he'd get the message to come over. He did, and when he walked over I spoke again. "I feel bad that you don't have a bed, you can use mine. I'll stay in the window seat."

He shook his head. "If you don't want me sleeping in the window seat, then neither are you." I was confused at first, but soon got what he meant. "O-Okay.... Just come lay down, alright?" I stuttered. He complied, crawling into the bed beside me so that I was next to the wall.

He covered himself up, and looked up at the ceiling. "Thanks Pine Tree." He said. I hummed lightly in response, turning towards the wall. I soon heard his breathing steady, and I dared to turn over and look at him.

I saw his face, lips parted slightly and his eyes closed gently, a peaceful expression overall. If you only saw this, you would never guess he was the one behind Weirdmageddon. I watched his chest rise and fall as he breathed, it relaxing me. I soon fell asleep still facing him, awaking in a dream that was one of the best I ever had- especially since it involved Bill. It was really sweet, it was me confessing to him and him kissing me after I went to turn away and leave.

When I awoke, I felt a warmth around me that comforted me to no end. I was about to fall asleep again until I noticed- my face was buried into someone's chest. And not just anyone, it was Bill.

I blushed hard and took in what was happening. Bill had his arms wrapped around me, keeping me close to him with his face snuggled in my hair. My arms were wrapped around him, and I had been nestling my face into his chest.

I inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. He smelled amazing.... I was about to go and take another breath, when I realized how wrong it was.

I was snuggled in the arms of my crush, breathing in his scent, while he was asleep.

I pulled away from him, and retreated my arms back to my own body. I struggled to get out of his grip, accidentally waking him up in the process.

"Wh-What are you doing..." He said groggily. I blushed and continued to try and get out of his grasp. He took notice quickly and let go of me, me moving away quickly. "S-Sorry...." I said. "No no, it's okay. I understand why you would do that." Bill nodded in understanding, relieving me.

I sat up and stretched, yawning loudly as I did so. I looked over to see Mabel still asleep.

"Good..... She didn't see it...." I muttered out loud. I slowly climbed out of bed, standing up and stretching myself out a bit more before yawning once again and beginning to walk downstairs. I smiled as I remembered my dream, only wishing it was real. 

'Ah quit dreaming Mason.... Come on, you're in love with a dream demon for Christ's sake.'

I walked to the kitchen, noticing Bill following me. I soon walked to the counter, grabbing a mug from the cabinet, and pouring myself coffee. I set the pot of coffee back in place and began drinking my coffee, trying to wake up better. 

"Well good morning Dipper, Will." Grunkle Ford said. I grunted slightly in response, continuing to sip my coffee. "Good Morning." I heard Bill say behind me. "Well looks like we have another morning person in the house besides us Ford!" Grunkle Stan commented, and I just looked away at his words. I headed to the table, drinking my coffee as I looked out the window to the woods. 

I finished my coffee soon enough, and rubbed my eyes to help myself wake up some more. I stood up and carried my mug to the sink, setting it inside. "Ughhh why is it today of all days I can't wake up...." I groaned to myself. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I blushed when I realized it was Bill. He gave me a final squeeze before letting go of me, my face a deep shade of red. "You awake now?" It took a moment for the words to sink in before I understood him, nodding quickly. 

I heard him laugh a bit. "Good." I looked away as I blushed harder, his laugh making me feel giddy. I hid my face from everyone my quickly exiting the house and sitting on the couch on the front porch. I brought my knees to my chest, burying my face in them. 

"Ah just stop doing this to yourself Mason....It's pointless...." I said to myself. Why did I feel this way about Bill? He's a dream demon and I'm......human. 

"Stop doing what to yourself?" I heard Bill ask from beside me. "O-Oh... You heard me... It's nothing, don't worry about it...." He looked at me with a questionable look. "You're saying one thing, but your eyes say different.... Are you sure it's nothing?" Wow, he's really worried... Isn't he? I smiled at him. "It's okay, I promise." I closed my eyes as I smiled, hoping to hide the fact something was wrong. I felt him give me another hug, causing me to blush again. "Okay.... But if something is wrong, tell me, alright?" I nodded and hugged him back, soon feeling him pull away from me. I let go of him, sitting back. 

I watched him get up to go back inside, walking inside, but quickly popping out and giving me a smile that made my heart flutter before going back in and shutting the door behind him.

"Maybe it isn't so bad Mason..... Let's just give it a chance....."