Chapter 12

Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smutty Smut. Enjoy :)

Dipper Pov

Bill stood face to face with me, pausing a moment before smashing our lips together again.

I kissed him back immediately, enjoying the taste of his lips. I tried my hardest to keep up with the movements of his mouth. I was so caught up in the kiss I hadn't even noticed that Bill had put his leg between mine. He rubbed his knee against my crotch, causing me to disconnect our lips and moan loudly.

"Aaaahhhh Bill~!" I moaned, immediately blushing hard at the noise.

"Such a pretty moan, I didn't know you could make those sounds~" Bill teased, my blush deepening. I felt him continue to rub my crotch, me moaning again. I grew hard, a small tent growing in my pants.

"Billlllll!!!! P-Please!!!" I begged. "Please what?" He put on an innocent face and continued to rub me through my clothes.

"P-Please!! Don't tease me!!" I begged him. He only chuckled, and moved his face to my neck. He began kissing my neck, sucking on the skin. He continued to rub his knee against me, my moans filling the room. He suddenly bit into my neck, and I felt as he drew a little blood. He licked over the small wound, me moaning louder than before.

"You like that huh~? Want me to do it some more?" He asked teasingly. "Please!!! It felt so good, please do it again!!" He smiled against my skin, doing it a few more times before pulling away from me entirely.

I looked at him confused, but he paid no mind and took off my shirt. I gasped at the sudden cold air hitting me, looking at Bill with a pleading look. He smirked back at me, pulling me back and pushing me against my bed. He moved down to my chest, grabbing my nipples in each of his hands. He pinched and tugged on them, me releasing loud moans.

He moved his left hand away, replacing it with his mouth. His lips wrapped around it, sucking hard. I darted my eyes to the ceiling, my mouth opening wide with no sound coming out. He detached his lips, licking over the bud. He pinched and pulled on the other, re-wrapping his lips around the one in front of him. He continued to suck on it, soon biting and tugging it.

"Ahhh-hahhh~ S-So good~" I moaned. I felt my buldge grow in my pants as I continued letting out sounds of pleasure.

He pulled his right hand away from my chest, instead placing both of his hands on my waist. He trailed his tongue down from my nipple to my v-line, just above my shorts. His tongue dipped down underneath the waistline, me shivering and moaning at the contact.

He started to pull down my pants, but I stopped him. He looked up at me with confusion, and I answered the question he seemed to be asking.

"You take off your shirt too....." I blushed as I spoke, but didn't look away.

He smirked and took off his shirt, also taking off his pants. I looked at him with big eyes, begging him to continue.

He knelt down between my legs, pulling off my shorts. He trailed his tongue underneath my boxers, able to go much farther with the shorts out of the way. He grabbed my boxers with his teeth, pulling them down. I grew harder if possible at the sight, and moaned out. He licked from my v-line almost to my dick, but avoided touching it altogether. Instead, he moved down to the inside of my thighs, leaving hickeys and kisses on them.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Please!" I cried out.

He looked up at me innocently. "Please what?"

I kept my mouth shut, whimpering. My dick was throbbing, I needed some sort of friction.