Chapter 17

{Cute picture above}

Dipper Pov

"You did WHAT?!?" Will said angrily. I looked to Bill to see he looked slightly scared. "I TOLD YOU DON'T DO THAT DAMMIT! THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU FOR SO LONG, YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU!!" Will screamed. Bill seemed to shrink down as he was yelled at.

I put a hand up to Will, trying to get him to calm down and stop. I looked to Bill to see he was trembling slightly. "Holy.... Bill, how are you so scared...?" I asked. I got no response, only seeing him close his eye and continue to shake.

"Will... He's scared to death man. How did you do that?" Will's face returned to the sad and worried expression I had seen earlier. "Ah! I'm sorry Bill!" He said quickly, before moving fast and hugging Bill.

"Sorry...." He said, sniffling a little. "I-It's okay." Bill replied. I looked at the two confused. Bill looked back at me after a while, letting go of Will. "Oh uh- Yeah, Will can scare the shit out of me if he tries...Usually he doesn't, but when he gets really really mad he's terrifying." I chuckled a bit. "Wow, THE Bill Cipher, is scared? And by who, his younger brother? Wow, that's a new one." 

"Come on little bro, you can't pick on Will if you are the younger one." "IT WAS FIVE MINUTES MABEL, FIVE MINUTES!!" I heard Bill snicker. "Wait- YOU'RE the younger twin? Damn, I thought you were the older one." I sighed. "Well, I just act older. It's kinda like reverse with us. Usually guys mature a lot slower than girls, but even though I'm five minutes younger I act five years older. I don't know, it's weird." I explained, before flopping down onto my bed. 

I stared up at the ceiling, the room entirely silent except for the door opening and a few footsteps. About five minutes later, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and jumped when Candy appeared above me. "AH FUCK! CANDY WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed. 

"Sorry Dipper." She apologized. "Mabel invited me, Grenda, and Pacifica over for a sleepover." My eyes widened. "Mabel.......Why the FUCK did you invite them over for a sleepover!?!?" I said in the nicest tone I possibly could muster. "Well Dip Dot, we all wanted to get together again so I invited them over!" I groaned at her response. "Why couldn't you have gone over to one of their houses.....? Fuck right after people find out me and Bill were dating all this shit comes up..." "Wait, YOU'RE DATING BILL? THE GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL US ALL???" Pacifica screeched. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow.

I felt the pillow being lifted away, seeing Bill instead. I jumped forward and started to cuddle my face into him, wanting everyone to go away. "So uhm...w-what am I going to do...?" I heard Will ask. I lifted my head up. "Oh Will, let's go tell Grunkle Ford that you ended up here, we'll find out what to do in a minute." He nodded, and I led him and Bill downstairs, leaving the girls upstairs. 

"G-Grunkle Ford?" I called out. He soon showed up. "Dipper, who is this blue person?" He asked. I sighed, bracing myself. "This is Will Cipher, Bill's brother. He's a reverse version of Bill, he's more scared and unsure of everything, and he seems pretty nice. Mabel and Bill had a small disagreement and somehow Will appeared. He comes from another dimension where everything is the opposite of here, so instead of me being a monster hunter like how I am now, I am more stuck up and mean there, and apparently my reverse self and reverse Mabel practically abuse him." 

Ford was speechless, and I was a little scared. "H-Hi." Will waved slightly, looking very worried. "It's alright Will, you're safe here. No one will hurt you, you didn't do anything wrong. But the people here don't really like me." Bill said. "I-It's not that....I-I'm worried M-Master Mason and M-Master Mabel are g-going to c-come back.....M-Masters each have an amulet that gives them p-powers.....L-Like me and B-Bill..." 

I walked over and hugged Will. "Hey, you'll be okay. We'll protect you, okay Will?" He nodded slowly, gently returning the hug and making me smile. I let go of him and leaned against Bill again. I yawned softly, before getting off of Bill and walking into the kitchen. I heard a small "See ya Sixer" and the sound of quick footsteps. 

I turned around to see Will looking worried, and Bill just smiling. I turned around and cooked myself some ramen, soon having a bowl of it and carrying it to the table. I waited a few minutes looking out the window, allowing the ramen to cool. I looked out into the woods, watching intently as the wind blew through the pine trees, causing the branches to sway. I watched for a few minutes more before going back to my ramen and beginning to eat. 

I felt someone staring at me, and felt as they walked behind me and rested their head on my shoulder. The person was Bill, and just as he began to speak I shoved a forkful of ramen into his open mouth. 

"Eat it, you'll like it." I said to him. He closed his mouth, and I slid the fork out, leaving the noodles in his mouth. I watched as he chewed and swallowed, hearing a hum of satisfaction come from him. 

I'M SORRY I'M LISTENING TO SINCERELY, ME AND I'M DYING HELP 😂😂😂

"See?" I said with a smile. "Hm, that was pretty good Mason." I continued to eat my ramen, soon wanting to throw it up at the sight of Pacifica in my jacket. I choked down the noodles before yelling, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HELL NO PACIFICA TAKE OFF MY JACKET!!" I jumped up and ran over to her, practically ripping the jacket off of her. I immediately took it to wash it, putting it in the washing machine. "Nope nope nope nope nope no no no a girl wore my jacket BLEHHH!!!" I said quickly, making a loud 'bleh' sound at the end. 

"Huh, nice reaction Dip Dot, you're so gay you can't stand the fact a girl wore your jacket." Mabel said, snickering a little. "MABEL!!! YOU KNOW I HATE GIRLS!! IF I LIKED THEM I WOULD BE BISEXUAL, I AM FUCKING GAY!! NOW DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE OF MINE!!" I screamed back. I felt hands on my shoulders, breathing deeply and leaning back against my boyfriend's chest. 

I had started to relax, but soon felt two more arms wrapped around me tightly and freaked out. "D-Dipper!!" Was all he said before whining. "Will, what's wrong??" I asked worriedly. 

"M-Master Mason and Master Mabel are here...."