Chapter 2

A/N: the pic above is what they look like, don't mind the glasses on Dipper's face. He doesn't have glasses in this book. He's also supposed to be wearing his hat.

Dipper Pov

We soon finished packing our things, going downstairs afterward. I quickly wrote on a sheet of paper our reply to Grunkle Ford.

'Grunkle Ford,

We'll definitely be there! We can't wait to see you and Grunkle Stan again, and we are excited to be going back to Gravity Falls!
Hopefully no dream demon comes for us this time hehe.

~Dipper and Mabel'

I folded up the letter, putting it in an envelope with the address for the Mystery Shack. I quickly put it in the mailbox outside, raising the flag before walking back inside to see Mabel eating.

"Hey whatcha got Mabel?" I asked her. "Waffles" She replied with her mouth full. I looked on the counter to see a plate of three waffles for me, already drenched in syrup.

"Mph- thanks for making these Mabel." I thanked her. She just simply nodded and continued devouring her breakfast.

When we finished, we set our plates and forks in the sink and headed upstairs, talking about all the things we would do in Gravity Falls.

~time skip - next week~

Today's the day we go back to Gravity Falls!! I'm so excited!

Me and Mabel had gotten dressed, me wearing a long sleeve orange-red shirt, a pair of black jeans, and my hat. Mabel had decided that since we were going back to Gravity Falls, might as well reminisce a bit and wear a headband. So, Mabel wore a blue sweater that hung off her shoulder, a black tank top underneath. She wore a pair of jeans, and a teal headband as well.

We grabbed our bags, and headed downstairs quickly. Dad drove us to the bus stop, since he had been off work. When we arrived, we both quickly got out of the car.

"Bye Dad!" We called. "Bye Mabel, Bye Dipper!" He yelled back.

We quickly climbed on the bus, sitting near the back.

"I can't wait to see Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford!" I said excitedly. "Me either Dipper! We get to see all our friends again!!!" Mabel replied.

We watched the familiar roads and trees change and disappear as we heading up North, on our way to the town that isn't on any maps.

We fell asleep on the ride, but soon woke up to see the familiar road sign.

'Now entering: Gravity Falls.
Nothing to see here folks!'

I laughed at the smaller wording, of course there's stuff to see! All the gnomes and barf fairies, the dream demon statue in the woods. If there was nothing to see, why put a note?

We soon arrived at the bus stop, and me and Mabel hurried off the bus to see Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan waiting on us.

"Grunkle Stan!" "Grunkle Ford!" We yelled, running to hug our Grunkles. "Hey kids!" They replied happily. We shared a quick hug before all getting into Stan's car, heading towards the Mystery Shack.

We entered the shack, seeing Soos running the place. "Soos!" "Dudes!" He gave us both a quick hug before letting go, and speaking.

"Dang you've gotten tall you two. Just four years ago you were so short!" "Nah, Gideon was short." I shot back, causing us all to laugh.

"Hey Soos, do you know where-" I was cut off by a familiar voice. "Dipper?" I turned around quickly to see Wendy. "Wendy!" "Wow Dip, your like my height now." I laughed at the statement. "Guess so heh."