Chapter 15

*ahem* blowjob in the woods here bc dipper made bill hard-

Dipper Pov

When we got up the next day, we cautiously went downstairs. I clung close to Bill the whole time we were in the kitchen, soon being scared when Grunkle Stan appeared out of no where.

"HOLY SHIT STAN YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled. "Why?" He asked confused. "The house was so quiet...I didn't know anyone was going to come in here." I replied, trying to catch my breath. Bill chuckled a bit, and I glared at him before walking into his embrace and putting my face in his chest. His arms wrapped around me, and I couldn't stay mad at him. A small smile found itself on my face as I hugged him tightly, soon turning around to get me a cup of coffee since I was still tired. I drank my coffee, leaning my head back against Bill's chest.

Ford soon walked into the room, and I immediately tensed up and buried myself into Bill as much as I could with the position I was in. I watched as he just passed through the kitchen, exiting the Shack and heading into the woods. I looked at Bill with a face of confusion, but I soon shrugged it off and walked into the living room.

I sat on the floor in front of the chair, going to leave it open so Stan could sit there. Bill sat beside me, and I immediately used his shoulder as a pillow, resting my head on top of it. I saw a smile spread on his face out of the corner of my eye, causing me to get a smile of my own.

When Stan entered the room, he seemed to be shocked that the chair was open. "Go on Stan, sit down. It's not like I put a tack in the chair or anything." I chuckled by the end of my sentence, and he looked at me with disbelief until he sat in the chair and realized there wasn't anything wrong with it. "See? I didn't do anything to it." I laughed. I got up and put my coffee cup in the sink, seeing Bill still in the living room and waiting on me.

"Come on Bill, I'm gonna go get dressed and I'll meet you at the door." He nodded, but instead of walking to the door, he followed me to the bedroom. I sighed as I realized he wasn't going to leave, so I just shut the door and quickly started to get dressed. I knew he was watching, so I teased him a little whenever I took off my boxers from yesterday and putting on a new pair. I put on a new shirt, before walking up to him. "What's wrong Bill~?" I asked teasingly. He covered his eyes with his hands, and I could tell why when I saw a small tent in his pants.

"Am I making you flustered~?" I asked seductively. I smiled widely as he pinned my wrists against the wall and put his face up close to mine. "If you keep up like that I might fuck you.." He growled. "Maybe that's what I want." I responded, putting a knee between his legs and rubbing, causing him to moan and let go of my wrists. I slipped away, getting a pair of shorts and putting them on.

"Come on, we need to go or Stan will think we're doing something." I said, pretending to ignore that I left him with a boner. "Mason....Help me please..." He said in a whiny voice. I smiled. "I'll help you in the woods, so don't worry. We'll go to the spot you showed me." He nodded slowly, and followed me as I walked downstairs. I exited the shack, heading into the woods.

"Lead the way." I said simply. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the spot, looking around. I pushed him to the ground, him landing on soft grass.

"You wanted me to help you, didn't you~?" I asked. He nodded quickly, and I smiled before getting down on the ground and resting my body in between his legs. I pulled down his pants and boxers in one go, staring at his dick for a moment before taking the tip into my mouth, sucking slowly.

"Ah-" He took in a sharp breath. I took more of him into my mouth, taking as much as possible. Some was still not able to fit in my mouth, so I stroked the area I couldn't reach. I heard as he moaned loudly, getting louder the longer I sucked and stroked him. I soon added my tongue, licking his shaft. I pulled off his dick, tracing a vein with my tongue. I took him back into my mouth, teasing his slit with my tongue. I felt as he grasped his hands into my hair, ramming the rest of his dick down my throat.

I gagged a little, but soon loosened my throat so I was able to take him without choking, beginning to bob my head up and down on his length once again. I licked what I could reach, bringing my hand up and beginning to fondle his balls. "Ahh!! Mason~ I-I'm so close!!" I let the saliva pool in my mouth and took a long suck. He moaned loudly, his back arching as he came down my throat. His semen filled my mouth, some running down my chin as I pulled off of him. I swallowed it all, licking what I could off my face and wiping the rest on my hand, licking it off.

I watched Bill's chest rise and fall quickly, and I smiled at the amount of pleasure I had given him. He soon pulled up his boxers and pants, leaning forward and kissing me softly. When he pulled away, he spoke softly, "Thank you...It felt so good..." I smiled widely and nodded in response. We sat and cuddled and talked for a while, before heading back to the Shack. On the way, we ran into Mabel who was coming back from her several day sleepovers with her friends and Soos who had been with his friend for a few days as well.

We entered the Shack, and I saw Ford look out the window staring at nothing in particular. "Grunkle Ford...?" I asked. He looked at me, and I told Bill to head upstairs and that I'd be there soon. I headed to Grunkle Ford, walking up beside him.

"Grunkle Ford, why does it feel like you're beating yourself up over that?" I asked, slightly confused. I had told him that I would forgive him in time, surely he would understand why if he almost tried to kill my boyfriend, if I tried to kill his mate he'd obviously feel the same.

"Well, it feels like my favorite kid hates me." He responded, leaving me in shock.

'He said.....It feels like I hate him...?' I thought to myself.