"yeah."

"i don't, what the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"i'll just show you boss's post."

so he took his phone out his pocket and scrolled through it before he got onto boss's instagram and turned the phone to the girls, "mami?" reign exclaimed quietly then turned to me while yasmin looked a bit puzzled, "quinn didn't you have a similar caption on your post too?" yasmin questioned pointing to me which caused nick to turn to me.

"i don't follow you on instagram."

"i know, nobody from work does except reign, yasmin and now boss."

"boss follows you on instagram?"

"yeah why?"

"have you seen the things you post? you're in a bikini or something revealing most of the time, if he didn't want to fuck you before then he does now."

i sighed and rolled my eyes with a smile while nick was still confused, "i'll show you the post." yasmin said to nick before she took her phone out, "and who said boss didn't want to fuck quinn before?" he asked with a mumble, "so he does?" reign questioned with raised brows, "i never said he does." nick stated then winked.

yasmin turned her phone around to nick and he wasn't exactly looking at the caption at first then looked down at it after a few seconds, "nice post by the way, but you two basically just flirted over instagram?" he questioned looking at me with a raised brow, "kind of, then we hung out at the park with dante and simba." i answered with a smile.

"so you're friends?"

"yeah, he said if he's already best friends with dante then we might as well be friends."

"dante and boss are best friends?"

"yeah apparently."

then nick walked off back to the guys while the girls and i continued to chat, "now that nick is gone, did you want to fuck boss?" yasmin asked with a smirk, "yeah, when we got back to work on sunday after our little celebration cause i has to get my car i was fighting the urge not to start something." i explained with a sigh, "you should of just fucked in the car." yasmin mumbled and shrugged her shoulders.

"if he made the move we might of."

"so you're waiting for him to make the move?"

"yeah it's better that way, i don't want to start something then it's only me wanting it."

"understandable."

a second later the elevator doors opened and the boss walked out then joined the guys, yasmin's eyes suddenly turned away from me so i started to turn to see what she was looking at but she grabbed my arm stopping me, "turn when i say." she mumbled to which i nodded a bit confused, "now." she said so i turned and my eyes immediately landed on boss who was looking me up and down but his eyes went to mine when i turned.

he smirked then turned to the guys so i turned back to the girls who had their brows raised and suspicious smiles across their lips, "did you see the way he looked at you?" reign questioned with a smirk, "baby he was looking you up and down without fear of being caught." yasmin added smirking, "so? it's just a look." i said bluntly.