0.9

If only I had known you were the storm to weather...

Carlos and Jay stood there in shock. Harry grinned, evilly. Uma started slowly walking towards the pair. "Uma, what a... about Evie?"Carlos stuttered,"Don't y... you love her?"
"If I can't have you, she can't have Evie,"Harry answered for Uma, grabbing Carlos' arm.
"LET GO!"Carlos cried as he tried to pull away. He looked over to Jay for help, but his boyfriend had been knocked unconscious. "M... MAL! EVIE! H... HELP!" Carlos continued to call out for help as Harry and Uma tried to drag him out of the window. Suddenly, Mal and Ben rushed in, followed by two kids rubbing their eyes and yawning. At the sight of Harry trying to kidnap their dad, Tess and Cameron started screaming. Mal's eyes glowed green, and Harry and Uma disappeared. Now free from the pirates grasp, Carlos ran and kneeled beside Jay, who was lying on the floor. "B... babe?"he whispered, gently shaking his lover. Mal and Ben rushed to be beside him, closely followed by Tess and Cameron, who'd stopped screaming now. Evie slowly walked into the room, tears in her eyes.
"Have you guys seen Uma?"she asked, wiping a few tears and wrapping her arms around herself. She was cold without the comfort of her bed and girlfriend. Mal sighed before getting up and talking to her friend.
"She's gone evil again... I'm sorry E,"she quietly said. A few tears escaped Evie's eyes.
"Why would she do that?" The blue princess' voice was barely audible. Carlos was still crouched beside Jay on the floor, while Ben was trying to put the kids back to sleep in the other room.
"Jay wake up, please wake up babe..."Carlos whispered, his voice cracking. Mal pulled Evie in closer and the two quietly backed out of the room, gently shutting the door behind them. Carlos curled up into the side of his unconscious lover, gently whispering,"Please wake up babe... please..." He was running his fingers through Jay's soft hair, and before he knew it, he fell asleep.

The next morning, Carlos woke up with a terrible pain in his back. Slowly, he sat up, only to find he was lying on the floor next to Jay. The puppy boy rubbed his eyes and remembered what happened the night before. He started shaking Jay, fear already rising in his stomach. "Babe... baby... Jay wake up... babe..."he began. Slowly, Jay's eyes opened. "Oh thank god! You scared me!"
"W... what happened?"Jay asked, confused and pulling his boyfriend in close.
"Harry came back. Uma's gone evil again and we fell asleep on the floor,"Carlos explained, resting his head on Jay's shoulder and running his fingers through the older male's long locks.
"Uma went evil again?! Why?!"
"I don't know. Evie was crying..." Carlos pulled himself a little closer to his boyfriend. "I just wish everything was simple again. I wish everything was as easy as it was before I got kidnapped..."
"Me too baby. But we will fix this. We will have our happily ever after." Jay smiled at the beautiful man in his arms. It was weird to think he'd ever bullied such an innocent and perfect person.
"Do you promise that no matter what happens, you will always love me? I'll always love you."
"I promise babe. I could never stop loving you." The two sat on the floor for a while, sharing short, sweet kisses and whispering words of love.

So... before you go...

A/N:

IT'S BACK! So the chapters are probably gonna be a bit shorter then before because I'm still adding some to my Descendants One Shots book, so yeah. I'll probably post a new chapter every two to three days, possibly four depending on what's happening in my own life. Sorry for any typos. Love you all! ❤️