0.7

When you hurt under the surface, like troubled water running cold...

SMUT WARNING! I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S OVER!

Carlos gripped the sheets, moaning. This turned Jay on even more. He thrusted harder and faster, groaning as he went. Beads of sweat formed on Carlos' forehead as he grasped some of Jay's hair. The older male got to work on his lover's neck, biting and licking, determined to leave a mark. "Mfmm... faster daddy..."Carlos moaned, throwing his head backwards. Jay was now pounding him, quickening his pace.
"Baby... I'm gonna... go-gonna cum..."Jay warned, feeling like he's about to explode.
"Do it... fill me daddy..." Carlos felt Jay edge further inside. Suddenly, Jay's cum exploded into Carlos, some leaking slightly out. The younger male moaned in delight, the older one leaving more marks. "Mmmffm... fuck daddy..."
"You liked that baby?"Jay asked, seductively, nibbling at Carlos' ear lobe. The younger only moaned in response. Jay gently turned his vulnerable lover over, and started licking his perfect bubble butt, working from the outside slowly closer to the crack. The noises Carlos emitted only turned Jay on more as he licked. Suddenly, they both heard a scream.
SMUT IS OVER!
Both the male's turned to see Evie white in the face in their doorway. She quickly shut the door, leaving the room. Jay slid up so he was in line with Carlos' face. "I thought you said you locked the door,"Carlos said, glaring at his boyfriend.
"I thought I did?"Jay replied, just as confused. They both shrugged it off and hoped the hadn't scarred Evie too badly, before turning to face each other. Carlos smiled. Jay leaned in and kissed his lover passionately. He expected Carlos to shove him away, since he had his tongue in his ass a few moments ago, but the younger male sank into the kiss, quickly starting to suck on Jay's tongue. When they parted, Jay gently kissed Carlos' cheek before settling down to sleep. The younger male curled in into his lover's side, while the older wrapped his strong arms around his boyfriend, keeping him close.

Later that evening, the friends had a barbecue on the beach. Ben was in charge of the grill, while Evie and Mal set up the table. Uma was playing with the kids, and Jay and Carlos were taking a walk together. 'They need some couple time' Evie has said, ushering them to a nice coastal path. Ben flipped over one of the burgers, watching Evie gush about how adorable Carlos would look in this jacket she made a while back. Mal looked bored out of her mind, but still tried to pay attention to her friend. But before too long, Mal's attention was averted to the kids playing with Uma behind Evie. Tess has fallen over in the sand, laughing as she tried to drag down Cameron and Uma too. "Uhh, hello?! Earth to Mal!"Evie said, laughing as she waved her hand in front of her best friend, "You okay M?" Evie giggled. Mal grinned, pointing to behind her. Tess had gotten Cameron to the ground and the pair were now trying to bring down Uma. Evie laughed with her best friend, before returning her attention to the jacket she'd been talking about.

Jay kept a strong arm around his boyfriend's waist as they walked along the coastal path. The sun was going to set in about an hour, but neither boys wanted to head back. They wanted to cherish their moment and catch up. They'd been apart for twelve years! "I really missed you. Harry was probably the worst person at sex I've ever met,"Carlos stated, smiling. Jay returned his smile.
"Is that all you missed about me? Sex?"he joked, pulling his lover slightly closer. The two shared a small laugh.
"I missed everything about you,"Carlos continued, "You're smile, you're laugh, you're protectiveness, everything." Jay felt a blush creep onto his cheeks.
"I missed everything about you too. It kills me knowing how Harry treated you and the kids. I wish I could've done something to stop that..." Jay stopped walking, and so did Carlos.
"You did everything you could. I half expected you to give up after a few days, but you kept going. You never forgot me."
"Yeah... you're my everything, Carlos, I'd never want you to get hurt. I'd never forget you, even if I didn't see you for the rest of my life. I'd live in constant sadness and heartbreak." Carlos thought about Jay's words.
"I wouldn't want you to be like that. I'd want you to move on. I thought you did when Harry took me. I thought you'd found someone else for happiness..." Carlos trailed off as tears welled up in his eyes.
"I could never move on from you, babe. Even if I tried, I'd never find someone as perfect as you." Jay brought his boyfriend into a tight embrace, holding him close. He kissed the top of Carlos' head before slightly pulling away, but keeping a hand holding his lover's. "We should go back, food will be ready soon, and all this emotional talk is making me hungry." Carlos laughed slightly at Jay's words before heading back down to the beach.
"This isn't the end Jay..."someone said when the pair were out of ear-shot, "This is far from over..."

Well time can heal but this won't...

A/N:

OHH, CLIFFHANGER. Tell me in the comments who you think it is. Also, happy birthday Cameron! We all miss him so much 🥺❤️ he was too young. But remember what he said, 'What we leave should be bigger then us.' ❤️ He would've been 21 this year 🥺 I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to get it out today. We love you Cameron, whether you're here or there. You'll always live on in our hearts ❤️ Love you all!