Laughter

Ben returns with more food than Rey can eat in one day. He places it on her small table after pushing aside her many many manuals and her Jedi texts. She just stares at him.

"Don't look at me that way. Eat it. The kitchen was closed and I don't think they like me very much. I had to mention your name or starve. I have a feeling that will be normal around here."

She sits and takes a few bites of some meat, making a face and pushing it away. 

"Ughhhh….I'm not that hungry"

"I swear I'll hold you down"

 She wiggles her eyebrows. "Promise?"

"AND FORCE-FEED YOU"

She snaps her fingers. "Dammit"

"I did manage to find a treat for you. All I did was say this is for Rey and wallah, air cake….seems your sweet tooth hasn't suffered…."

Her eyes are like saucers as she jumps up to grab it. "Air Cake!"

He snatches it away. "At least eat the fruit"

Rey stands and slides her arms around him. "Only if you feed me…."

He looks down at her, holding the cake above his head "Dammit woman I missed you"

                            ~*~

Zorii and Poe soon return with the girls.

"Mama! Papa!" Leiliana comes running, climbing into Rey's lap, who is in Ben's lap.

"Papa, you are feeding Mama again? Like at home?"

Leia grabs the bread from Ben's fingers with her mouth. He snatches his hand back, untrusting of those sharp teeth. 

"Yes and now apparently you too, silly girl, let Mama up before you kick her"

"No it's okay Ben, I missed her so much she can stay right here"

"Cake!" Leia immediately grabs it.

"No Leia that's for Mama…." Ben scolds.

"It's alright Ben. Leia share with your sister"

"Yet another reason she doesn't eat" points out Zorii, who is holding a squirmy Driea as she struggles to get to the cake. 

"Yes it is" sighs Ben. "You must be Zorii"

"I am. You must be Ben. Well, I see where their hair comes from. They have beautiful hair"

"Try brushing it" murmurs Rey, running her fingers through both girls hair and getting into tangles almost immediately. "See?"

"Oh, I think Auntie  Zorii can take care of that. Bring them to me later"

Ben smirks."Finally, I don't have to deal with it"

"Awww poor Papa, worn out" Rey jokes, smoothing Ben's hair back out of his eyes. 

Poe shifts uncomfortably. 

Ben notices. "Thanks Poe. For helping with them"  

"Umm, yeah. Well I gotta go. I've been away too long" He points to Zorii. "Meeting at 1400?"

"I'll be there. Is Rey supposed to be there?" 

Poe looks at Rey and quickly looks away. Rey could swear she saw a bit of color on Poe's cheeks. 

"Uh, yeah. You too Rey"

He turns to go and Driea proceeds to cry. 

She runs at him, wrapping her arms around his knees. Rey smiles and covers her mouth with her hand, looking at Zorri.